360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Halo 4 Fotus Armor (H4 Console DLC) Would anybody be willing to License Transfer me?
Register
    Extorris
    Array

Halo 4 Fotus Armor (H4 Console DLC) Would anybody be willing to License Transfer me?

I wanted this armour. Didn't realize that it actually had to be the Console you get it with. As the title says. Anyone who purchased the console and got the content. Would you be kind enough to let me License Transfer you? We can work something out in return :)
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8132 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

psyco17

Re: Halo 4 Fotus Armor (H4 Console DLC) Would anybody be willing to License Transfer

It is some how linked to the gamertag that the code was redeemed on so sharing content is starting to not work...How do I know? because I have the console and I let my friend recover my tag and redeem the code on his xbox with my tag...it lets him use the armor with my acc but not his and he redeemed the code not re downloaded it... sorry man :L

Extorris
    Array

Re: Halo 4 Fotus Armor (H4 Console DLC) Would anybody be willing to License Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by psyco17 View Post
    It is some how linked to the gamertag that the code was redeemed on so sharing content is starting to not work...How do I know? because I have the console and I let my friend recover my tag and redeem the code on his xbox with my tag...it lets him use the armor with my acc but not his and he redeemed the code not re downloaded it... sorry man :L
    Ahh..I see. Damn. Thanks for the response anyway man.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8132 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

KiiNG

If someone gives me a picture of a receipt then I can social engineer the Fotus Armor codes

Array

Figure out the algorithm to make the the Fotus codes? No need haha, you can mod Fotus armor with GPD Modding :P I have a Fotus Armor Code :D
    Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4662 || Posts : 218 || Thanks : 54 || Thanked 175 Times in 17 Posts

Traine Dev

Array
    Twitter: @

do you mind sharing ur method?
    Downloads : 58 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6272 || Posts : 1,479 || Thanks : 1,539 || Thanked 456 Times in 197 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal172 View Post
    do you mind sharing ur method?
    Ask idlehands :P
    Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4662 || Posts : 218 || Thanks : 54 || Thanked 175 Times in 17 Posts

360HAVEN
    Array

kinda sure hes talking about the offline GPD editor which means u can use it online