360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
is blackops 2 moddable?
Register
    Array

is blackops 2 moddable?

apparently there is a black ops 2 world save within the hard drive and i was wondering if that is the money you can store in the bank of TranZit mode if that is i wonder if there is a way to modify it to have max money in the bank (which is supposedly only 250k)

EDIT: also there is a refrigerator that stores weapons i would assume that is within the world save also
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4597 || Posts : 149 || Thanks : 48 || Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts

By Original Boss (Naruto Uzumaki)
    By Demon

Array

Re: is blackops 2 moddable?

the world save is for the single player campaign it tells the game what levels and what weapons you have unlocked along with scores and challenges for those levels, as far as i know it has nothing to do with the zombies game, the amount of cash stored in the vault is most likely in the gpd like with all the other multiplayer stuff.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lickerout For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

So true. I've never personally modded a COD game before, but it's to my understanding that it's easy to do. Everything for the multiplayer is stored on the GPD in your profile, and I hear it doesn't have any security and that there aren't any server checks, so it should be pretty easy to do.

Soap, if you know how, check your GPD for your money, mod it, and see if it sticks online. If you don't know how, post your GPD and how much money you have and I'll try my hand at it for you.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6839 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

azmazm

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    So true. I've never personally modded a COD game before, but it's to my understanding that it's easy to do. Everything for the multiplayer is stored on the GPD in your profile, and I hear it doesn't have any security and that there aren't any server checks, so it should be pretty easy to do.

Soap, if you know how, check your GPD for your money, mod it, and see if it sticks online. If you don't know how, post your GPD and how much money you have and I'll try my hand at it for you.

I have been trying to do the same thing but with no luck,
    http://diffchecker.com/db376CC7 That is the before and after (Second one I had loaded zombies played and stored 5k in the vault)
    (The first one I just loaded zombies and died immediately)

Here are the two sets of files
    http://speedy.sh/Zjt58/GPDshit.rar

IF you could, would you help me?

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by azmazm View Post
    I have been trying to do the same thing but with no luck,
    http://diffchecker.com/db376CC7 That is the before and after (Second one I had loaded zombies played and stored 5k in the vault)
    (The first one I just loaded zombies and died immediately)

Here are the two sets of files
    http://speedy.sh/Zjt58/GPDshit.rar

IF you could, would you help me?
    I'll try. Tell me exactly how much money you have.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6839 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

It's all encrypted, we need someone to upload the Default.xex and for someone to make a Decrypter.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14302 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

azmazm

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    It's all encrypted, we need someone to upload the Default.xex and for someone to make a Decrypter.
    There is a default.XEX on Se7ensins, I guess whoever was decrypting could use that... There is also a decompiled version of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I'll try. Tell me exactly how much money you have.
    I have exactly 5000

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

If it's encrypted, then I'm afraid I won't be any help until a decrypter is made. Sorry.

--Gamefaqs.com