360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Skyrim- Is it possible to mod vampire lord perks on xbox?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

Skyrim- Is it possible to mod vampire lord perks on xbox?

Here's the problem, my characters capped at level 81 and i'm guessing thats why i can't unlock any perks on vampire lord, its the only thing i can figure that could be causing it, this really sucks balls cause the main reason i wanted this form in the first place was for vampiric grip, but without the ability to earn perks i can't unlock it, i've floated around for endless hours killing things with blood magic, feeding on low health enemies and not one single perk, it is most certinly glitched.. so does anyone know if modding the number of perks on vl can be done? cause i seriously don't wanna start a whole new game just for that.

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Skyrim- Is it possible to mod vampire lord perks on xbox?

What i did to speed it up was kill a wolf, open console and resurrect the wolf, kill again, and repeat. Probly more efficient ways to go about doing it tho. You can try console commands to get past the glitch. not sure exactly which one to use, but its worth looking into if u have no other options

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

If it's a level issue, then the only thing I can see fixing it would be to reset your levels through console command. Since this is the 360 section, I'm gonna assume you can't use console commands.

I maxed my vampire perks in a day (real time) by going into forts and killing all the bandits with blood magic. I don't know if it makes any difference at all, but I also shot Blood Cursed Arrows into the sun during the daytime and set the difficulty to the easiest setting. Weaker creatures like mudcrabs and wolves won't do very much for you. You need powerful enemies, like humans. Rule of thumb is the size of the soul (for soul gems) roughly determines the amount of vampire experience; black soul gems have the same capacity as grand soul gems, and humans fill black soul gems, so technically humans have grand souls. And the best places to legally kill humans are always forts, because forts are always crawling with bandits. Again, it's all rule of thumb and rough estimations; I'm sure there are creatures that yield more vampire experience, though you won't find any as plentiful as humans.

Being level 81 shouldn't mean anything. All it means is that all of your main perks have reached 100 and can't go any higher; if you were to use the console to lower all of your perks back down to 1 and keep your level at 81, you'd level up past 81 when your perks get higher. I can't imagine anything else that might be keeping you from netting vampire perks. Unfortunately, it's not possible to set perks with console commands (except to force a level up, which only nets perk points for the main perks).
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

i don't think yall understand.. the game is glitched somehow and won't let me earn perks on vampire lord, on my last 2 characters which were high elf and redguard i filled the entire tree on vampire lord in just a couple hours! thats why i was asking if the perks could be modded.. i've checked wiki and can't find a console command for them.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    If it's a level issue, then the only thing I can see fixing it would be to reset your levels through console command. Since this is the 360 section, I'm gonna assume you can't use console commands.

I maxed my vampire perks in a day (real time) by going into forts and killing all the bandits with blood magic. I don't know if it makes any difference at all, but I also shot Blood Cursed Arrows into the sun during the daytime and set the difficulty to the easiest setting. Weaker creatures like mudcrabs and wolves won't do very much for you. You need powerful enemies, like humans. Rule of thumb is the size of the soul (for soul gems) roughly determines the amount of vampire experience; black soul gems have the same capacity as grand soul gems, and humans fill black soul gems, so technically humans have grand souls. And the best places to legally kill humans are always forts, because forts are always crawling with bandits. Again, it's all rule of thumb and rough estimations; I'm sure there are creatures that yield more vampire experience, though you won't find any as plentiful as humans.

Being level 81 shouldn't mean anything. All it means is that all of your main perks have reached 100 and can't go any higher; if you were to use the console to lower all of your perks back down to 1 and keep your level at 81, you'd level up past 81 when your perks get higher. I can't imagine anything else that might be keeping you from netting vampire perks. Unfortunately, it's not possible to set perks with console commands (except to force a level up, which only nets perk points for the main perks).
    Yeah i realized after i wrote that, hes probably on Xbox. I just dunno how to go about fixing it without console commands. Maybe an rgh/jtag with a trainer could snap it into working. Never really played skyrim off pc so not even sure it has trainers. If it does and you need someone to run it through I can try for you, just let me know

6. The Following User Says Thank You to reluctantkill3r For This Useful Post:

CYBERTRON

Here are the vampire Lord Perks if you still need them.

Use the codes in Vampire Lord form.

02005998 Power of the Grave

0200599A Vampiric Grip

02016908 Summon Gargoyle

02008A70 Corpse Curse

0200599B Detect All Creatures

0200599C Mist Form

0200599E Supernatural Reflexes

02005994 Blood Healing

02005995 Unearthly Will

02005996 Poison Talons

02005997 Night Cloak

Array

Quote Originally Posted by reluctantkill3r View Post
    Yeah i realized after i wrote that, hes probably on Xbox. I just dunno how to go about fixing it without console commands. Maybe an rgh/jtag with a trainer could snap it into working. Never really played skyrim off pc so not even sure it has trainers. If it does and you need someone to run it through I can try for you, just let me know
    uhh.. yea m8 i kinda mentioned in the title of this thread i was on xbox.. lol basically i just really don't wanna start a new game just to fix this, mainly cause the one i'm using is modded perfectly to my liking, and being on xbox its not like i can just re-mod the save after i fill the perk tree on vl, if the perks can't be modded perhaps theirs a way to just unlock the entire skill tree on it instead.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    i don't think yall understand.. the game is glitched somehow and won't let me earn perks on vampire lord, on my last 2 characters which were high elf and redguard i filled the entire tree on vampire lord in just a couple hours! thats why i was asking if the perks could be modded.. i've checked wiki and can't find a console command for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    uhh.. yea m8 i kinda mentioned in the title of this thread i was on xbox.. lol basically i just really don't wanna start a new game just to fix this, mainly cause the one i'm using is modded perfectly to my liking, and being on xbox its not like i can just re-mod the save after i fill the perk tree on vl, if the perks can't be modded perhaps theirs a way to just unlock the entire skill tree on it instead.
    We're trying to help you. I'm sorry if the suggestions we're giving isn't exactly how you want to be helped, but we are trying. I do understand what you're saying. But the truth is that it might not be glitched at all. We don't know all the details about your save, so we have to work with what we've got. Are you using a modded starter save? Have you modded your save at all since modding? If yes, did the modding happen before or after the Dawnguard DLC was installed? What other DLC do you have installed? What race are you playing as? What difficulty? What sort of enemies have you been killing? What time of day have you been killing them? Nighttime? Daytime? Blood Cursed Arrows daytime? Have you tried curing yourself of vampirism and contracting it again? There are so many things that you aren't telling us, so you'll have to excuse us for getting a few of those details incorrect.

The problem everybody seems to have when something doesn't work the way they hope it will is that they always call it a "glitch", when in reality they don't exactly understand the nature of what a glitch truly is. Glitches don't just happen for no reason. There has to be a fault or a bug somewhere in the system that triggers the glitch. That's not to say you aren't experiencing a glitch, but it most certainly has nothing to do with you being level 81, which is the only information you've given us so far. You being a level 81 has nothing to do with not being able to gain vampire perks. Maybe how you got to level 81 might (like modding or the Ogma Infinium trick), but not the level itself. If I'm wrong, then I will eat my words on the shoutbox for all to witness. But I know for sure that I'm not wrong.

The perks can't be modded on the 360, or even the PC with console commands (at least not directly). The only way to mod the perks is either to use console commands to raise your level on the PC, or use a trainer to mod the RAM. My suggestion is to take kill3r's offer to try and run your save through a trainer for you.

Quote Originally Posted by reluctantkill3r View Post
    Never really played skyrim off pc so not even sure it has trainers. If it does and you need someone to run it through I can try for you, just let me know
    There's a trainer here: http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...im-21-Trainer=
    Last edited by Emerald Lance; 03-19-2013 at 04:59 AM.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast