Register
    RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

Games With Gold Gives Away Dark Souls, Expands To Xbox One

Name:  aaaaaaaa.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  81.2 KBNext month's free Games with Gold titles are headlined by From Software's harrowing action/RPG Dark Souls.

For Xbox 360 owners, June's free Games with Gold titles are the aforementioned Dark Souls, Ska Studio's quirky brawler Charlie Murder, and the excellent Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (which is billed as a "bonus game").

The more welcome news is the Games with Gold will finally be launching for Xbox One in June, beginning with Halo: Spartan Assault and Max: Curse of the Brotherhood. It's important to note that you will get the free games for both systems with a single Xbox Live gold account.
    Our Take:
    While the Games with Gold program still skews towards older titles, it's hard to argue with the added value it brings. It's also a great opportunity to try out games you normally wouldn't gravitate to; I'm personally excited to check out Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition. It's also good news that the program is coming to Xbox One, even if the first month's offerings don't exactly knock my socks off.

Last edited by Original Boss; 05-13-2014 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Don't double post!
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17054 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts

Omega
    Array

Re: Games With Gold Gives Away Dark Souls, Expands To Xbox One

Well, I'm happy that DkS1 will be free for Xbox because my Xbox ate my copy! Not too happy about Microsoft making the free games different between the 30 and One. My opinion though.
    Downloads : 12 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3825 || Posts : 52 || Thanks : 8 || Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts

DarkOne
    Array

Seems like the majority of post used by the OP was taken from Game Informer.
    I was wondering why it felt like I had read it before, then I realized where I had seen it.

DeadSt0rm

After Dark Souls are free but i buy a dark souls , buy i would like a GTA V is a game with gold :).

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

ummm... after the new console update in June 9 i might just go get a xBox one.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5798 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by SiN View Post
    ummm... after the new console update in June 9 i might just go get a xBox one.
    probably the right time to get one with price drop shit i wished i waited never mind
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17054 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts