360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Skyrim dlc glitch.
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

Vomit Skyrim dlc glitch.

Ok this has me pissed, for some odd reason my dawnguard dlc is glitched to where it won't let me become a vampire lord, when i get to that part where you're supposed to drink from the fountain it won't let me, guy just keeps telling me to but i can't.. i've deleted and re-downloaded the dlc, tried starting new games, nothing fixes this.. could someone mod my save and just make me a vampire lord? cause its the main reason i bought the dlc and i feel like i wasted 20$ :(

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Skyrim dlc glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    Ok this has me pissed, for some odd reason my dawnguard dlc is glitched to where it won't let me become a vampire lord, when i get to that part where you're supposed to drink from the fountain it won't let me, guy just keeps telling me to but i can't.. i've deleted and re-downloaded the dlc, tried starting new games, nothing fixes this.. could someone mod my save and just make me a vampire lord? cause its the main reason i bought the dlc and i feel like i wasted 20$ :(
    Delete the title updates and redownload them. It happened to me before and I did what I just said and it started to work again. & specify what race, gender, what level, and if you want it to be a god save or not.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4976 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 271 || Thanked 100 Times in 56 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by D3VILB3HINDYOU View Post
    Delete the title updates and redownload them. It happened to me before and I did what I just said and it started to work again. & specify what race, gender, what level, and if you want it to be a god save or not.
    yea i tried that already, didn't work.. wondering if bethesda even bothered testing this shit before releasing it as dlc.. anyways, here's the save if u wanna mod it, just add the vampire lord form.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?em66wd0m36dmrde

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    yea i tried that already, didn't work.. wondering if bethesda even bothered testing this shit before releasing it as dlc.. anyways, here's the save if u wanna mod it, just add the vampire lord form.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?em66wd0m36dmrde
    Anything else besides Vampire Form?

EDIT: I'll do this tonight. Won't be home til' later.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4976 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 271 || Thanked 100 Times in 56 Posts

Retired Staff

Array
    Yeah this also worked for me :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15489 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Demon

Array

Quick question. What fountain are you talking about? You become a vampire lord when Harkon bites you, when you are at the fountain with him you are already a vampire lord, it should be in your magic menu with the rest of your powers.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5452 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

Anything else besides Vampire Form?

EDIT: I'll do this tonight. Won't be home til' later.
    no just make the character a vampire lord, the save i sent is at helghan keep and already stat modded. and thanks a lot for this mate.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    Quick question. What fountain are you talking about? You become a vampire lord when Harkon bites you, when you are at the fountain with him you are already a vampire lord, it should be in your magic menu with the rest of your powers.
    no apparently him biting you wasn't enough, my character woke up stuck in some strange camera glitch with him asking u to drink from the fountain, but u can't so not only can u not become a vampire lord, u can't proceed either..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast