360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Hello all.
Register

Thread: Hello all.

Baditzkid

Hello all.

Hi I'm new to save editing and was wondering. If I use a save editor for final fantasy 13 and 13-2 will I get banned from Xbox live?

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: Hello all.

Welcome to the site , and no i have used the final fantasy 13 editor and i,m not getting banned because of it
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18421 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Baditzkid View Post
    Hi I'm new to save editing and was wondering. If I use a save editor for final fantasy 13 and 13-2 will I get banned from Xbox live?
    No you won't as Microsoft can't see if your gamesave is modded or not. If it was an online gamesave you were modding then you'd only get banned because of people reporting you (ie. modding it to where you have god mode, modded items, etc). Something where people can see that you're modding, you can get banned for. Single-player games are fine.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14297 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Baditzkid View Post
    Hello welcome to 360haven, i have also used the Final Fantasy XIII editor and have not been banned, because like Idle said there is no way microsoft can see that you modded your gamesave.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24457 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Baditzkid

Thanks for the quick reply guys.

Noctis Caelum

welcome and hope u find wat ur looking for

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!