Register
Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823386388 ... LastLast
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: [RELEASE] Eternia Crystal - Dungeon Defenders SE - V1.4

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Loaf View Post
    Okay this look SICK!!! I really wanna try it but how do i set it up? And when I put the Editor on my desktop and try to open it it says i need a .NET framework of 4.0? Why odes it say that, and is there anything I can do to get around it? BTW i'm fairly new to modding, so any help is appreciated.
    you can download .net framework 4.0 from microsoft and its free :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24456 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Advertiser

Array

Okay this look SICK!!! I really wanna try it but how do i set it up? And when I put the Editor on my desktop and try to open it it says i need a .NET framework of 4.0? Why odes it say that, and is there anything I can do to get around it? BTW i'm fairly new to modding, so any help is appreciated.
    Well I'm going to take a guess and say.......it says it because you need to have it on your computer lol! It requires .net framework 4 to work.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8149 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

topmoney

hey love the editor
    bug report on the projectiles if set to 127+ it gives a neg value or only give 1 or 2 in-game.
    not sure if it's the editor or what on this one but when i mod the stats on my characters when i go in-game the become level 0 with a level up for level 70.
    ty for your help

bobphiji8

Re: [RELEASE] Eternia Crystal - Dungeon Defenders SE - V1.6

Its not letting me open it because it says it doesnt know what program it should use to open it. What should i do

Mr.Loaf

Okay I got the new framework thing but now after i extract the save to my desktop it says it ran into a problem and needs to close. So far it has worked one time then all of a sudden when i tried to save it it crashed on me? Any ideas?
    Never mind I got it to work but I have a question whenever i mod a squire weapon and put range to max how come it never hits anything? Also whenever I try to put base damage on it it never works and it stays at 1. And last why does the items value always stay at 53? Some one please help like put up a max stat guide to all armor and weapons and stuff? That would be a lot of help to me!
    Last edited by Mr.Loaf; 03-27-2012 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Needed to add to it

jacob.graves

Re: [RELEASE] Eternia Crystal - Dungeon Defenders SE - V0.7

Thank you so much i f'in love you man

SebsatianBrown

Okay I got the new framework thing but now after i extract the save to my desktop it says it ran into a problem and needs to close. So far it has worked one time then all of a sudden when i tried to save it it crashed on me? Any ideas?
    Never mind I got it to work but I have a question whenever i mod a squire weapon and put range to max how come it never hits anything? Also whenever I try to put base damage on it it never works and it stays at 1. And last why does the items value always stay at 53? Some one please help like put up a max stat guide to all armor and weapons and stuff? That would be a lot of help to me!

Okay i used to have that problem but i find if you type 1200000000 or 12 and just add 8 zeroes it will max the damage in the game if you get it to say the 2 billion number then the damage WILL go to 1 in game. Also to Sam when i do the shots per second and the projectiles or one or other it will mess it up, such as negative projectiles or slow fire rate which would not change. i have 1.6 by the way. THANKS

boobes

i downoaded it and it worked.. then it stoped working so i deleted it and downloaded another one but it never works now ?