360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Darksiders Savegame Crossroads -- All Enhancements + 999900000+ souls +abyssal armor
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ariastrasz

Darksiders Savegame Crossroads -- All Enhancements + 999900000+ souls +abyssal armor

I would like to post this save as my first submission for this forum.
    After many hours of fruitless game freezing my hexediting has paid me off with what I wanted.

This is a sav file for Darksiders at the crossroads (very beginning of the game) on normal difficulty.
    Includes all regular and legendary enhancements, abyssal armor and 999 million souls.

I suggest you play through the beginning of the game until you reach vulgrim, and then load this save.

[Edit] Or not... seems when I try to talk to Vulgrim the game freezes. It was a nice victory while it lasted.

[Ultra edit] Requesting any and all Darksiders savegames. I am looking in particular for a save with any combination of normal/legendary weapon enhancements at any point in the game. Basically I need different saves so I can see how the the data changes at different points in the game so I can come up with a really good beginning save that actually works with zero bullshit/freezing to deal with.
    ---Ariastrasz
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ariastrasz; 01-29-2012 at 07:15 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ariastrasz For This Useful Post:

Advertiser

Array

Re: Darksiders Savegame Crossroads -- All Enhancements + 999900000+ souls +abyssal ar

Quote Originally Posted by ariastrasz View Post
    I would like to post this save as my first submission for this forum.
    After many hours of fruitless game freezing my hexediting has paid me off with what I wanted.

This is a sav file for Darksiders at the crossroads (very beginning of the game) on normal difficulty.
    Includes all regular and legendary enhancements, abyssal armor and 999 million souls.

I suggest you play through the beginning of the game until you reach vulgrim, and then load this save.

[Edit] Or not... seems when I try to talk to Vulgrim the game freezes. It was a nice victory while it lasted.

---Ariastrasz

So does it work or not? No use me downloading it if it's not going to work properly.

ariastrasz

Re: Darksiders Savegame Crossroads -- All Enhancements + 999900000+ souls +abyssal ar

it works great until you talk to vulgrim, its something I'm going to have to figure out, I wouldn't bother with it at this point..sorry for wasting everybodys time.

Advertiser

Array

it works great until you talk to vulgrim, its something I'm going to have to figure out, I wouldn't bother with it at this point..sorry for wasting everybodys time.
    OK. Well if you can figure it out that'd be great. I'd like to try this save out eventually. I'll just stand by and wait. You didn't waste anyone's time. At least you tried.

ariastrasz

So I think what I will have to do is start a new game on apocalyptic without buying anything but one enhancement from vulgrim, and seeing if I can't simply add the four legendary enhancements on their own. I have tried playing through the game with this save up to as far as samael to see if that would change anything, it hasn't. Going to do it this way since the legendary enhancements render all the normal ones obselete.

Advertiser

Array

So I think what I will have to do is start a new game on apocalyptic without buying anything but one enhancement from vulgrim, and seeing if I can't simply add the four legendary enhancements on their own. I have tried playing through the game with this save up to as far as samael to see if that would change anything, it hasn't. Going to do it this way since the legendary enhancements render all the normal ones obselete.

Great. Let us know how it goes.

ariastrasz

Okay...so here is what I have been doing.

I have 2 save files, one from my earlier save where I had found all of the enhancements, abysall armor, etc, and one completely new save at the point right after you receive the horn from vulgrim. Both are on apocalyptic.

The one that I had thought worked originally, I took data from my first save file starting with the text below:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Darksiders Weaponenhancements.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	5170

I then copied the highlighted hex data(do not copy from the text string side, it doesn't copy the same) everything in between weaponenhancements and weapon_enhancements and pasted it into the exact same place in the new file, making sure to overwrite what was previously there.

Then going back to the endgame save file, I copied everything below Weapon_enhancements/common_bane until furysblessing, making sure I stopped right before 53 which corresponds to the S in the text string area, pictured here:

Name:	darksiders furysmadness.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	5171

I then overwrote the data in the new save file from bane down to where the S is to signify the beginning of new data.

Save, repack, rehash and resign and then play..

Now what this will do for you is it will give you every weapon enhancement in the game, but what I can't seem to decypher is why after doing this, vulgrim will freeze the game.

What i tried next was to copy and paste individual enhancements from one save to the other, this did not even come close to working and I am now stumped. I was wondering if anyone could help me or point me in the right direction.

Advertiser

Array

Okay...so here is what I have been doing.

I have 2 save files, one from my earlier save where I had found all of the enhancements, abysall armor, etc, and one completely new save at the point right after you receive the horn from vulgrim. Both are on apocalyptic.

The one that I had thought worked originally, I took data from my first save file starting with the text below:

Name:	Darksiders Weaponenhancements.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	5170

I then copied the highlighted hex data(do not copy from the text string side, it doesn't copy the same) everything in between weaponenhancements and weapon_enhancements and pasted it into the exact same place in the new file, making sure to overwrite what was previously there.

Then going back to the endgame save file, I copied everything below Weapon_enhancements/common_bane until furysblessing, making sure I stopped right before 53 which corresponds to the S in the text string area, pictured here:

Name:	darksiders furysmadness.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	5171

I then overwrote the data in the new save file from bane down to where the S is to signify the beginning of new data.

Save, repack, rehash and resign and then play..

Now what this will do for you is it will give you every weapon enhancement in the game, but what I can't seem to decypher is why after doing this, vulgrim will freeze the game.

What i tried next was to copy and paste individual enhancements from one save to the other, this did not even come close to working and I am now stumped. I was wondering if anyone could help me or point me in the right direction.

Yes please someone help him. I'm very interested to see how this turns out. I'd also really like to try this save out if it can be perfected. I'd help if I could but I'm still a noob when it comes to hexing etc. I admit it. If anyone can assist in any way it will be greatly appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast