Register
    PhilMay

Re: [Xbox360/PS3]Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.6

Donated, cant wait to try this out :)

BRMageSeven

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    the usb feuture is only for x360 users.
    Yes you need to decrypt your save before you can load in into the tool...
    try this if youre having a hard time..> http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thre...eforce.959492/
    i try to use the bruteforce but the decrypt button dont works dont know why...
    ive tried for other games and worked

icemandude

hopefully someone adds a realistic dmg effect for offhands soon

VIP Member
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by BRMageSeven View Post
    i try to use the bruteforce but the decrypt button dont works dont know why...
    ive tried for other games and worked
    You have to have the specific save folder that you want to decrypt selected. Specifically this game has Blus31188-autosave. Copy that to your desktop, back it up, open bruteforce editor select that save in the top section, then in the bottom section select decrypt pfd. then you can use the editor. After you use Jappi's editor, go back into bruteforce and use update pfd. Then copy the save back to the usb and the ps3. If you still have trouble let me know and I'll try to walk you through it step by step. Good luck.

Array

This editor is great i can't wait to see what the remake is going to look like

PhilMay

absolutely incredible, works EXACTLY as it should!!! One question, why are leg and set items saving as yellow rares unless i choose unidentified? Actually even unidentified sets are yellow, not green. my hellfire ring is also yellow named. I do plan on playing online, I work 14 hour days and have beat the game all the way up to inferno on hard. I dont have time to farm anymore and i feel like slaughtering my brothers. The mess up in the color of the names makes it completely obvious its a hack. Im actually only using items from your database, no custom made gear at all.

BRMageSeven

Quote Originally Posted by player8410 View Post
    You have to have the specific save folder that you want to decrypt selected. Specifically this game has Blus31188-autosave. Copy that to your desktop, back it up, open bruteforce editor select that save in the top section, then in the bottom section select decrypt pfd. then you can use the editor. After you use Jappi's editor, go back into bruteforce and use update pfd. Then copy the save back to the usb and the ps3. If you still have trouble let me know and I'll try to walk you through it step by step. Good luck.
    the problem is that it has a message of key not found in the database and the decrypt option is not usable couse of that, but i dont know why that happend

*ended up that i just needed to download a newer version of bruteforce for it to allow me to decrypt it*
    Last edited by BRMageSeven; 11-26-2013 at 07:02 PM.

VIP Member
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by PhilMay View Post
    absolutely incredible, works EXACTLY as it should!!! One question, why are leg and set items saving as yellow rares unless i choose unidentified? Actually even unidentified sets are yellow, not green. my hellfire ring is also yellow named. I do plan on playing online, I work 14 hour days and have beat the game all the way up to inferno on hard. I dont have time to farm anymore and i feel like slaughtering my brothers. The mess up in the color of the names makes it completely obvious its a hack. Im actually only using items from your database, no custom made gear at all.
    Not sure what you seem to be experiencing because the editor doesn't seem to do that to me at all. Set names are in green as they should be, hellfire should be legendary not rare (yellow). When I use the editor it seems to get the item color correct. Anyone else have incorrect colors in their saves?