360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Anyone tried this before in FABLE 3?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Advertiser

Array

Anyone tried this before in FABLE 3?

I can verify that this works because I just spent the last 45 mins doing it and I took my 250 gold that I had and turned it into 600,000 gold. If you gift again each time with more and more money, you will mass a fortune in no time. That's what I did. When I got to 10,000 I gifted that 10,000 so each time there was always one gift of 250 and another of the newer amount of 10,000. do it enough times and the gift cupboard is stocked to the roof. WARNING: Do not go over 999,999,999 or the game will crap itself apparently.

It's best to do this after you leave the Dweller Camp and go to BrightWall village for the first time.

FABLE 3 MONEY GLITCH [works after patch]

NOTE: You must have 2 controllers for this to work.

Step 1 : You need to connect another xbox 360 controller.
    Step 2 : Start a co-op game by pressing the start button on the second controller
    Step 3 : Now take controller 1 and interact with the second character and select gift
    Step 4 :When you teleport to the gift room go to the moneybag and give a gift of all the money you have.If u have more than 100 000 gold then give two gifts
    Step 5 :Leave the sanctuary with your ( main ) character
    Step 6 :Enter the sanctuary with your second character and go to the gift case and press A button on the gift and then the X button to reject it
    Step 7 :Now go to Game Management and leave the game with 2nd character. This will teleport you back to main character.
    Step 8 Now Press the start button again on your second controller to rejoin the game with 2nd character and repeat step 6, 7, and 8.
    Step 9: Once you've done it a few times, then enter the sanctuary with your first character and collect all the gift or gifts depending on how many times you did it. The more times you did it, the more gifts to collect.

Now this works for me just fine. If it don't work for you then I have no idea why. Please don't be complaining or whining if you cant do it or get it to work. I just wanted to share/post this and see if anyone else has done it before. It's a cool glitch.
    Last edited by XajNyne; 01-26-2012 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Step numbers were wrong. 6 was missing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to XajNyne For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Anyone tried this before in FABLE 3?

i did this when i first played Fable 3 when it came out, nice share for everyone who doesn't know about this, also i believe you can also duplicate items as well at least i was able to when i did this but then again that was way before the patch so not sure if items will work still
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24462 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i did this when i first played Fable 3 when it came out, nice share for everyone who doesn't know about this, also i believe you can also duplicate items as well at least i was able to when i did this but then again that was way before the patch so not sure if items will work still

Any chance you might want to pass that info about duplication onto me just in case it still works?

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by SkitzoGnome View Post
    Any chance you might want to pass that info about duplication onto me just in case it still works?
    just do the same thing like you did with money but instead give a item or weapon to the second player and follow the rest of your steps and it should work the same at least i hope :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24462 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    just do the same thing like you did with money but instead give a item or weapon to the second player and follow the rest of your steps and it should work the same at least i hope :)
    Ok cool. Thank you. I'll give it a shot. If it don't work I can always delete the patch.......do it.......then download the patch again I guess.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by SkitzoGnome View Post
    Ok cool. Thank you. I'll give it a shot. If it don't work I can always delete the patch.......do it.......then download the patch again I guess.
    that's true, i like this glitch cause you could duplicate the legendary weapons which was pretty cool

Gfx Artist

Array

yes i learn that on youtube some time ago its best done with tons of gold any thing less u pick the number it would take long time
    Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5536 || Posts : 779 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! its really fun F2P game
    In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb

Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

Array

there was a trick you could do with the mod tool where u have someone send u a gift of one gold then before opening it mod the gift using hex or the save editor mod the amount in the gift then go back on the game and reject the gift and it will give the player that sent u the gift the amount of money u modded it to DOES work in hex after the patch that killed the save editors too but u might need them to give u more than one gold so u can find it in hex :) tested it myself just now so i know 100% that it still works not the save editor but the gift modding through hex
    Last edited by Countryboy; 02-14-2012 at 11:20 PM. Reason: tested
    Downloads : 183 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 5443 || Posts : 521 || Thanks : 506 || Thanked 221 Times in 83 Posts

Thanks Original Boss your a beast!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast