360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 81
Register
Page 81 of 897 FirstFirst ... 6315671767778798081828384858691106131156181331581831 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [Xbox360/PS3]Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.5

Thanks Jappi, works like a charm on both consoles for me.
    Downloads : 24 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4601 || Posts : 271 || Thanks : 247 || Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

Victory costs. Every time, you pay a little more.

Array

Hi

I have a problem :(

I can edit affix on any RARE items without any issue but as soon as I touch any affix on Legendary item, I end up with corrupted save.
    Even just only swap STR affix to DEX affix(Mempo) I still end up in corrupted save.

I tried with many Legendary item that I have and the result are the same, corrupted save.

Anyone can help me what this? Do I have to do extra steps to be able to mod Legendary item?

Forgot to mention, I'm PS3 user on 1.02 patch OFW

Dozerallman

Bravo Jappi

What a work of art! This program has really helped out i love testing items/being able to craft to my hearts desire! Ty Jappi! Ty Ty Ty!

Array

Just curious

Great program. I've taken a look at a lot of legendary items and set items and most of them do not have effects listed, unknown or known. I tested them by looking at them in game and they have zero magic effects. This has probably been answered before, but there are a lot of pages to go through. I was wondering if anybody else is having issues? Or should I not be worried? I understand it is beta, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

msfguard

Re: Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by DudeBroMan View Post
    Great program. I've taken a look at a lot of legendary items and set items and most of them do not have effects listed, unknown or known. I tested them by looking at them in game and they have zero magic effects. This has probably been answered before, but there are a lot of pages to go through. I was wondering if anybody else is having issues? Or should I not be worried? I understand it is beta, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
    i think corrosion?(might be wrong) was helping and submitted them like that, in mean time you could go to one of the database websites and search the item name, see what stats it normally offers and just add them, or make your own

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by vosszaa View Post
    Hi

I have a problem :(

I can edit affix on any RARE items without any issue but as soon as I touch any affix on Legendary item, I end up with corrupted save.
    Even just only swap STR affix to DEX affix(Mempo) I still end up in corrupted save.

I tried with many Legendary item that I have and the result are the same, corrupted save.

Anyone can help me what this? Do I have to do extra steps to be able to mod Legendary item?

Forgot to mention, I'm PS3 user on 1.02 patch OFW
    i get the same problem i used to use game genie and had no problem modding legendaries, but it was a pain finding stuff. i get this program because i love how easy i can find everything but i cant modify legendaries at all without it corrupting the whole stash. is there anything im doing wrong?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by dawitchdoctor View Post
    i get the same problem i used to use game genie and had no problem modding legendaries, but it was a pain finding stuff. i get this program because i love how easy i can find everything but i cant modify legendaries at all without it corrupting the whole stash. is there anything im doing wrong?
    Thank god, I thought I am the only one who has the problem

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by vosszaa View Post
    Thank god, I thought I am the only one who has the problem
    I see so many positive responces to the editor so unless people only mod rares am i missing something. i really like the way it set up and would appreciate any help resolving this issue.