360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Join me on deviant art
Register
    modder
    Array
    Twitter: @

Join me on deviant art

Join me and my gfx group on deviant art...you can submit your on gfx art you can ask other members or admin to make gfx art for you..so you dont have to ask for people for gfx art that requires money.

Also the first 3 members get admin and you can talk to me about getting photoshop cs6 if you dont already have it.

http://youtubegfxgroup.deviantart.com/

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Join me on deviant art

I would join, but I only do original pieces and am no good at all at GFX art. Or at least I don't think I am; I never really tried it. ^-^;

Geez, I haven't used my DA account in so long. Maybe I should post something new after so long. I've kinda lost my touch lately though. lol. I guess that's another reason. But good luck!
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6833 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

modder
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I would join, but I only do original pieces and am no good at all at GFX art. Or at least I don't think I am; I never really tried it. ^-^;

Geez, I haven't used my DA account in so long. Maybe I should post something new after so long. I've kinda lost my touch lately though. lol. I guess that's another reason. But good luck!
    I need to update this post i have'nt described it enough...its not just about gfx art and all that crap....i have a folder exclusive for only sketches and drawings to those off you who like doing that...but if your still not instersted then oh well

ah it

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array

I don't have time for deviantart anymore lol.
    Last time i uploaded a picture was.. 4/5 years ago. I was [SH]sephiroth, a SH clan member on Xlink-kai, and we were playing halo 2 every night... good times :)

http://xionss.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9403 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

good stuff ! Seph
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5818 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSteel View Post
    I need to update this post i have'nt described it enough...its not just about gfx art and all that crap....i have a folder exclusive for only sketches and drawings to those off you who like doing that...but if your still not instersted then oh well

ah it
    No no no! If that's the case, then I certainly -AM- interested! lol. I'll send you a pm on DA (same username sans the space) and you can tell me more there. ^-^;

EDIT: I just sent that pm your way. We'll talk more about it there (don't wanna clog up the forums here with my own personal entry).
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6833 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Seph you should set up an account and group for us people on 360haven who do GFX work i would join it

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I don't have time for deviantart anymore lol.
    Last time i uploaded a picture was.. 4/5 years ago. I was [SH]sephiroth, a SH clan member on Xlink-kai, and we were playing halo 2 every night... good times :)

http://xionss.deviantart.com/gallery/
    that is some awesome stuff Seph too bad you dont have time anymore bro
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24456 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts