360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
GTA 5 ONLINE money mod???
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

GTA 5 ONLINE money mod???

I have looked all over this site to see if there was a save editor for GTA 5 Online, not story mode. But I can't seem to find one. Does anyone know if there is one on the site? I you do could you post the link or tell me where its at in you reply? Thanks for the help everyone!!

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: GTA 5 ONLINE money mod???

Quote Originally Posted by geoxbox360 View Post
    I have looked all over this site to see if there was a save editor for GTA 5 Online, not story mode. But I can't seem to find one. Does anyone know if there is one on the site? I you do could you post the link or tell me where its at in you reply? Thanks for the help everyone!!
    You can't mod GTA Online through a Save Editor, there are no saves for the Online mode. Everything is stored on Rockstar's Cloud Server. The only way to mod it is with a Jtag/RGH.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14301 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    You can't mod GTA Online through a Save Editor, there are no saves for the Online mode. Everything is stored on Rockstar's Cloud Server. The only way to mod it is with a Jtag/RGH.
    oh damn ok, um i just saw a thread you had opened about a lobby for gta 5. i hope im not going against the rules you posted in the thread by asking this, but when will you be doing another lobby? and thanks for the post on my thread.

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array

oh damn ok, um i just saw a thread you had opened about a lobby for gta 5. i hope im not going against the rules you posted in the thread by asking this, but when will you be doing another lobby? and thanks for the post on my thread.
    That lobby thread was made back when the DNS Codes worked. They haven't worked for a LONG time. There was a money drop mod menu last TU (TU16, v1.15) where I could drop $80,000 at any player's feet every time I pressed the "A" button. But that's bee patched since the Flight School DLC's release. Right now the only way to get modded Money and/or Rank is to use your own Jtag/RGH or let someone recover your GT and mod it.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14301 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    That lobby thread was made back when the DNS Codes worked. They haven't worked for a LONG time. There was a money drop mod menu last TU (TU16, v1.15) where I could drop $80,000 at any player's feet every time I pressed the "A" button. But that's bee patched since the Flight School DLC's release. Right now the only way to get modded Money and/or Rank is to use your own Jtag/RGH or let someone recover your GT and mod it.
    damn i have no clue how to do that...well do you know any jobs that give good money at lvl 27? im just trying make money faster.

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array

damn i have no clue how to do that...well do you know any jobs that give good money at lvl 27? im just trying make money faster.
    By Recover, I mean you have to give your GT to someone, the email and password for the GT. But you need to make sure you give it to someone who is trustworthy. Don't give it to someone that's new or has a low post count. Other then that, I don't do missions on GTA Online, don't need to lol. Plus I haven't been online on the game for a few weeks.

Demon

Array

Not sure what's available at rank 27, maybe pot shot? Rooftop rumble is good if you have someone higher rank to start it, I think you need 60 for that one, can't really think of much else, I rarely play anymore, maybe a few hours if there's a new update, but then I get bored again really fast. Maybe search around for a money glitch, someone usually finds something after every update.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5460 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Special Member
    Demon

Array

With the last update tweaking the payouts to not be crap, I would probably say Defender with a second person will be a good way to make money.
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4442 || Posts : 187 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 60 Times in 27 Posts

★★Dread Queen Esdeath★★

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast