Kingdom Hearts 3D confirmed for 2012 in EU and US
Register
    News Reporter

Array

Kingdom Hearts 3D confirmed for 2012 in EU and US

Name:  530-3ds-image007.jpg
Views: 869
Size:  37.4 KB
    Square Enix has confirmed that Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance will be coming to Europe and North America sometime next year. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance is already scheduled to be released in Japan in March, so hopefully we won’t have too long to wait.

“With the tenth anniversary of the series on the horizon, the current Kingdom Hearts saga is approaching its climactic conclusion,” director Tetsuya Nomura said.

“The story of this game will serve as the opening chapter of the final conflict, and, as always, will be full of surprises.

“In order to best implement this element of surprise and discover new realms of possibility, we have chosen Nintendo 3DS as our platform. With its revolutionary new game system, this title will not only be a bold, exhilarating tale of adventure, but also a first look into the future form of the Kingdom Hearts series.”
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7322 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D confirmed for 2012 in EU and US

well i already suspected that it come to U.S. and Europe but good to know we have confirmation, now i look forward to the release date, cool share longy :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24462 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Extorris
    Array

HUMP HUMP HUMP! I can't wait.

On a side note, can 3DS roms be played on Flashcarts yet? such as the R4 Gold and stuff?
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8137 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

News Reporter

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    HUMP HUMP HUMP! I can't wait.

On a side note, can 3DS roms be played on Flashcarts yet? such as the R4 Gold and stuff?

Not 100% sure so don't quote me but seem to remember the guy who I get my DL discs from selling 3DS flash carts a while back. I could be wrong though.

In fact, I'll most likely see him this week for a re-stock so I'll ask him and find out for you.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7322 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    Not 100% sure so don't quote me but seem to remember the guy who I get my DL discs from selling 3DS flash carts a while back. I could be wrong though.

In fact, I'll most likely see him this week for a re-stock so I'll ask him and find out for you.
    I'm pretty sure those are a backwards compatible type thing for GBA/NDS roms and other applications, not sure if they run 3DS roms, but if you can find out that would be great.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8137 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

News Reporter

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm pretty sure those are a backwards compatible type thing for GBA/NDS roms and other applications, not sure if they run 3DS roms, but if you can find out that would be great.

Had a look into it and your right, the current ones are just to emulate older systems roms. You can however download 3DS games from torrent sites as a company is close to completing the first flash cart that is capable of running them. The cart is called Crown3DS, is at the 70% completion mark and has an ETA of February 2012.

I'll still be seeing my disc guy this week so I'll confirm it with him to make sure but that's what I got from the internet.

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Something to look forward to , nice share longy
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18427 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M