360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Skyrim: add any item you want
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

Skyrim: add any item you want

This is a tut on how to add any item you want in the game...

1) to start off you need to know how to do the barrel trick, if not you need to learn

2) add items to the barrel, gold , weapons, armor, etc.... basically anything that you do not want to keep

3) next after saving and opening your save in a hex editor, locate your gold

4) after your gold string which the id is (40000f) you should see the other items that you put in the barrel along with your gold... for example (daedric arrows... hex : 00 41 39 C0, and then the amount that follows which is 8 for me... so mine would look like 00 41 39 C0 08

5) now what you do next is go to this site http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Skyrim-Items and locate the item that you want and find its id number

6) when you locate the id number on that site you'll notice that there is no 4 behind the start of the id number, you will need to place one there.. so for example say you wanted to replace one of your items with the daedric warhammer. You would find the id for that on the site listed above (000139ba). and where ever the 0's end you put a 4 where the last 0 is. So instead of it being (000139ba) you would make it (004139ba). So now go to your hex editor and find one of the items in a barrel that you do not want, and replace it with the code you have found from that site with the 4 added into it.

Good luck!!

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to kamokilla For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Skyrim: add any item you want

I'll be checking this out in a few minutes, I hope it works. If so, I think you'll be the first to figure it out for HEX editing. I'll reply after I test it in about 20-30 minutes.

Array

ive already tested.... here is a better list though

Array

gamefront .com/skyrim-pc-item-codes/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+GamingToday+%28FileFront+-+Gaming+Today%29

Array

Note: some of the items on that list only exist for the pc version, so make sure that whatever you choose is in your version of the game.

Array

i will try this now. but is there away to lets say get a crap ton of arrows i already have with this? like lets say i have 100 steel arrows how would i go about changing the ammout to a number i want? and could that also work for money and lockpicks? also do you know away to edit the carry weight?

Notahax

Got it working! Thanks.. Took me awhile, still a noob at hexxing.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by duke91 View Post
    i will try this now. but is there away to lets say get a crap ton of arrows i already have with this? like lets say i have 100 steel arrows how would i go about changing the ammout to a number i want? and could that also work for money and lockpicks? also do you know away to edit the carry weight?
    yes if the steel arrows are already in the barrel all you need to do is edit the amount in front of that. So if you have 100 steel arrows in the barrel the hex code for 100 is 64, which you will find in front of the steel arrows id (0041397F)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast