Hex Workshop Issue
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Hex Workshop Issue

Hey guys, anyone know how to fix this? The File Operations Tab moved out into it's own window and now I can't get it to dock back... :/

I have tried dragging it to it's spot, double click, going into the Toolbars and disabling/re-enabling it. I've even uninstalled and re-installed Hex Workshop... But sadly nothing works lol...

Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14296 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Haven Martial Arts God

Array

Re: Hex Workshop Issue

sorry for the stupid question...
    but did you try to drag and drop it there ?! (didn't find any other way to put it back there)
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7476 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array

Quote Originally Posted by cybersam View Post
    sorry for the stupid question...
    but did you try to drag and drop it there ?! (didn't find any other way to put it back there)
    Yep. That was the first thing I tried.

I have tried dragging it to it's spot, double click, going into the Toolbars and disabling/re-enabling it. I've even uninstalled and re-installed Hex Workshop. But nothing has worked...
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14296 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Haven Martial Arts God

Array

you could try to edit it in the registry....
    here is what mine looks like

though the "DefaultWorkspace" can be a different one... check the ones you have for the title "File Operations" hope this helps...
    if its still not helping... then uninstall hex workshop and delete the registry entries manually

you can find the registry entries under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BreakPoint\" then your hexworkshop version
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7476 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cybersam For This Useful Post:

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array

Quote Originally Posted by cybersam View Post
    you could try to edit it in the registry....
    here is what mine looks like
    http://www.undiscoveredland.net/priv/hexReg.png

though the "DefaultWorkspace" can be a different one... check the ones you have for the title "File Operations" hope this helps...
    if its still not helping... then uninstall hex workshop and delete the registry entries manually

you can find the registry entries under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BreakPoint\" then your hexworkshop version
    I LOVE YOU (Full Homo)!

Deleting the Registry and reloading Hex Workshop worked perfectly :D Now I have to make sure I don't move the File Operations tab again lol.

Thanks a lot man.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    I LOVE YOU (Full Homo)!
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6833 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Haven's Warrior lv5

Array

@idle you using the newest version i just dragged mine out and put it back in by dragging it. im on 6.7.3.5.3.0.8 / oct 9 2012
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 5140 || Posts : 513 || Thanks : 304 || Thanked 123 Times in 75 Posts

My Trainers / Peek Poker Plugins

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array

Quote Originally Posted by actualmanx View Post
    @idle you using the newest version i just dragged mine out and put it back in by dragging it. im on 6.7.3.5.3.0.8 / oct 9 2012
    I'm on Windows 8 and my Drag/Drop doesn't work for anything...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast