360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
So who's the ONE that could take on Dead or Alive 4?
Register
    Array

So who's the ONE that could take on Dead or Alive 4?

Hello to all of you modders and fans to Dead or Alive 4. Here I am asking who's the BAD @SS modder that could take a look on this game for some modding in order to bring some life back to this great title, plus it would warm things up for the upcoming DoA5.

I know I CAN'T be the only one interested on seeing this title modded, I have seen plenty of requests on here and other sites....OR IS IT THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO?

Someone was able to mod Ninja Gaiden 2 extending the character's life bar among other things, Im pretty sure something like that could be done on here...after all some part of that code could be in this game.

Obviously I know nothing about modding or how difficult it could be, but what I do know is that if it is a game, IT COULD BE MODDED.

If you you're a fan of the franchise, please support my cause and let this request be heard by all of you!

Thank you to everyone!

Developer

Array

Re: So who's the ONE that could take on Dead or Alive 4?

I am a fan (that still play's online from time to time) which was precisely why I haven't (nor will) bothered to try to mod it. That's just me personally, Sorry lol.

You might have better luck in the Modding Discussion Section.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5854 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Array

I do respect that fact that you're not interested, but in case if you haven't noticed this site is mostly based on "fun mods" that shouldn't be taken to online play, and that's exactly who I was talking to...to those people interested not precisely you!

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by John718 View Post
    I do respect that fact that you're not interested, but in case if you haven't noticed this site is mostly based on "fun mods" that shouldn't be taken to online play, and that's exactly who I was talking to...to those people interested not precisely you!
    Understood, but my entire point wasn't toward me not interested in modding this game (Not to mention this site isn't just about "fun mods" its got alot more stuff than that), but pointed at you having better luck in a better section that might help you more there? lol
    Also I know it wasn't directed to me as one, but this is a forum which is way I said "...That's just me personally, Sorry lol..."
    No worries.

No bashing was involved and/or intended if it was interpreted as that.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5854 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Understood, but my entire point wasn't toward me not interested in modding this game (Not to mention this site isn't just about "fun mods" its got alot more stuff than that), but pointed at you having better luck in a better section that might help you more there? lol
    Also I know it wasn't directed to me as one, but this is a forum which is way I said "...That's just me personally, Sorry lol..."
    No worries.

No bashing was involved and/or intended if it was interpreted as that.
    we understood wat u were sayin.u big meanie.lol jp