360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Changing Title ID of DLC?
Register
    Array

Changing Title ID of DLC?

I've been trying to find the MagnaCarta II Bonus Pack DLC for the PAL version (Title ID = 4E4D080C). I've only been able to find the NTSC version (Title ID = 4E4D080B).

I tried putting the DLC file under \4E4D080C\ directory but the game doesn't recognise it. I've also put the file under \4E4D080B\ but no luck there either.

I hex editted the Title ID to be 4E4D080C but the game says that the DLC is corrupted (at least this tells me that I put the file in the right location). There are 2 locations in the file where the title ID appears - I tried hex editting both but no luck.

Is there a way for me to hex edit the title ID to 4E4D080C, then re-sign the DLC some how? I have an RGH, so if there are any tools on there, or on the PC that I may be able to utilise? Horizon doesn't seem to let me change the Title ID, neither can Revolution.

Or maybe I can just extract all the individual files from inside the DLC file and place it on the RGH somewhere for the game to recognise?

Or, thinking the other way, can I convert my PAL game over to be an NTSC game and keep the DLC as is?

Thank you.

Array

Re: Changing Title ID of DLC?

Quote Originally Posted by OzQuant View Post
    I've been trying to find the MagnaCarta II Bonus Pack DLC for the PAL version (Title ID = 4E4D080C). I've only been able to find the NTSC version (Title ID = 4E4D080B).

I tried putting the DLC file under \4E4D080C\ directory but the game doesn't recognise it. I've also put the file under \4E4D080B\ but no luck there either.

I hex editted the Title ID to be 4E4D080C but the game says that the DLC is corrupted (at least this tells me that I put the file in the right location). There are 2 locations in the file where the title ID appears - I tried hex editting both but no luck.

Is there a way for me to hex edit the title ID to 4E4D080C, then re-sign the DLC some how? I have an RGH, so if there are any tools on there, or on the PC that I may be able to utilise? Horizon doesn't seem to let me change the Title ID, neither can Revolution.

Or maybe I can just extract all the individual files from inside the DLC file and place it on the RGH somewhere for the game to recognise?

Or, thinking the other way, can I convert my PAL game over to be an NTSC game and keep the DLC as is?

Thank you.
    go to the offset 0x360 and type in the title id normally so say its 584111E8 you would type in in like that works with save and no sure about dlc never tired it
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4525 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 177 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

Array

Re: Changing Title ID of DLC?

Thanks for your suggestion, but I've tried that. Because I can't find a way to re-sign the DLC, the game thinks that the file is corrupt after I hex edit it.