360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Game Dreamin'
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Dreamin'

Array

yush Game Dreamin'

If you had a chance to join a game company and you were pitching ideas. They like the idea and you are directing its development. Now what would you want the game to be like? Is it a RPG, Fighting, Shooter, etc. Is it a comedic game or serious, etc.

Be as detailed as possible.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 63 || Thanks : 0 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

[FONT=Arial Black]A Toaster is Truly A Weapon Of Mass Destruction[/FONT]

-___________=====ZTTSZER SZTDTL=====____________-

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Game Dreamin'

my would be a JRPG futuristic game, with 6 heroes, 3 males and 3 females, one male is an ninja assassin, second male is a soul reaper(like the ones from Bleach), third male is a genius type lol, as for the females they are all hot with big boobies lol, first female has blue hair and blue green eyes and is a healer, second female has blonde hair and blue eyes and is a fighter, and third female has red hair and blue eyes(i like blue eyed women lol), now as for the story they are all on a quest to save the universe(instead of earth lol) their are multiple planets and on each one you can explore for like 100+ hours lol, you level by battling different monster on each planet, the main enemy is a one guy that despises the universe and everything in it XD, he is godly strong and you fight him several times through the game, you also have to fight other adventurers like yourself, you rank up when you defeat them. basically i want every rpg ive played into one game lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24456 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    my would be a JRPG futuristic game, with 6 heroes, 3 males and 3 females, one male is an ninja assassin, second male is a soul reaper(like the ones from Bleach), third male is a genius type lol, as for the females they are all hot with big boobies lol, first female has blue hair and blue green eyes and is a healer, second female has blonde hair and blue eyes and is a fighter, and third female has red hair and blue eyes(i like blue eyed women lol), now as for the story they are all on a quest to save the universe(instead of earth lol) their are multiple planets and on each one you can explore for like 100+ hours lol, you level by battling different monster on each planet, the main enemy is a one guy that despises the universe and everything in it XD, he is godly strong and you fight him several times through the game, you also have to fight other adventurers like yourself, you rank up when you defeat them. basically i want every rpg ive played into one game lol

Well after this........I got nothing lol! I like it!
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8150 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

Haven Donator

Array

I'd go with Bethesda or Square Enix.

They already have boss games but I could just through some ideas in to better each one. Basically make perfect games more perfect, even if its just small things..
    Downloads : 45 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5274 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 72 || Thanked 195 Times in 104 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by RpGGuY View Post
    Well after this........I got nothing lol! I like it!
    lol im glad you approve :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24456 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

unbsjo5qev

lol wow, totally approve

Noctis Caelum

learn how to makes games cause this would be nice

Retired Staff

Array
    Great imagination guys hopefully one of you guys makes it to be a developer n steals the others idea n make millions shit ill buy it lol.
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15492 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast