360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Xbox One Impressions
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

O_O Xbox One Impressions

the xbox one looks really nice and im really tempted to buy one on Friday BUT since ive had some trouble with my PS4 i think im going to wait a bit.
    what do you guys think of the xbox? are you getting one this Friday?

Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5198 || Posts : 587 || Thanks : 104 || Thanked 79 Times in 71 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to drizzy For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: Xbox One Impressions

Quote Originally Posted by drizzy View Post
    the xbox one looks really nice and im really tempted to buy one on Friday BUT since ive had some trouble with my PS4 i think im going to wait a bit.
    what do you guys think of the xbox? are you getting one this Friday?

I will be gettin mine around December as I am at the back of the line for one as I had a ps4 preformed just after e3 and I canceled it for a xbox because they have 500k dedicated servers and better exclusives and the only ps4 exclusive I like is infamous that's it so only thing in my opinion that ps4 has over the xbox one is that the ps4 gpu is 50% thus makeing better graphics available. But that doesn't really matter the xbox will be the same just ps4 exclusives will look amamazing. As they only need to make it for that console whether normal games are made for xbox,playstaion,pc and a few others.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4517 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 177 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

i have had no problems with my ps4 and yes i am getting the xbox one Friday mainly for exclusives like Fable and Halo, personally i don't think the xbox one seems bad, i don't even mind the tv features(its not like you have to use them lol), the only thing i didn't like was when they were going to have the 24 hour online check and not being able to play used games and the kinect having to always be on but since they have change a lot of those things now i see nothing wrong with it but i will get most of my games on my ps4 instead of xbox one except for exclusives
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i have had no problems with my ps4 and yes i am getting the xbox one Friday mainly for exclusives like Fable and Halo, personally i don't think the xbox one seems bad, i don't even mind the tv features(its not like you have to use them lol), the only thing i didn't like was when they were going to have the 24 hour online check and not being able to play used games and the kinect having to always be on but since they have change a lot of those things now i see nothing wrong with it but i will get most of my games on my ps4 instead of xbox one except for exclusives
    would agree with every word Exceept the fact that you get your games on ps4 I won't as I ain't getting one:)
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4517 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 177 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

Array

Cloud does your ps4 get hot?
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5198 || Posts : 587 || Thanks : 104 || Thanked 79 Times in 71 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by drizzy View Post
    Cloud does your ps4 get hot?
    yeah but not crazy hot, most of the heat is where the vents are for me anyways, i have run the ps4 for about 8 to 10 hours when i play and so far no issues of over heating or error messages, it gets about as hot as my other systems-360 and ps3
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    yeah but not crazy hot, most of the heat is where the vents are for me anyways, i have run the ps4 for about 8 to 10 hours when i play and so far no issues of over heating or error messages, it gets about as hot as my other systems-360 and ps3
    does the playstaion have lovefilm or anything like that on it ?

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by fromscarface View Post
    does the playstaion have lovefilm or anything like that on it ?
    i don't use the video apps myself but here is a link to a list of the video apps that it currently has: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...4-at-launch-2/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast