360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[ Questions ] Skyrim: Dawnguard DLC
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

[ Questions ] Skyrim: Dawnguard DLC

I know there are a few editors for Skyrim out but i just have a few questions.

Would there be any updates for any of the Skyrim editors with the Dawnguard dlc?

If someone was to make a save would it be possible to have the werewolf and vampire transformations?

With the Dawnguard are you able to level up past 81? Being that there are new skills and perks.

If the editors don't work with the Dawnguard dlc would someone be able to mod my save? ( maxing out the vampire/werewolf perk tree? )

With the editors are you able to add perk points and levels?

My save has all my skills at level 1000 and my level is 255, So if there a way to do the same with my vampire/werewolf skill tree?

If i have any other questions ill post them in here.
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4916 || Posts : 313 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts

If I Cant Be A Good EXAMPLE .. Ill Just Have To Be A Horrible WARNING

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: [ Questions ] Skyrim: Dawnguard DLC

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bang_Fat_Chicks View Post
    I know there are a few editors for Skyrim out but i just have a few questions.

Would there be any updates for any of the Skyrim editors with the Dawnguard dlc?

If someone was to make a save would it be possible to have the werewolf and vampire transformations?

With the Dawnguard are you able to level up past 81? Being that there are new skills and perks.

If the editors don't work with the Dawnguard dlc would someone be able to mod my save? ( maxing out the vampire/werewolf perk tree? )

If i have any other questions ill post them in here.
    first none of the current editors are that good, they only mod a few things like money, second if you have the dlc downloaded and have saved in game then you cant mod your game save with the pc version until they release the dlc for the pc version, and no you dont level up higher then level 81, the reason is the werewolf and vampire lord perks arent gained like normal perks, you have to transform into either one, then when you feed or bite you gain more blood, which after you have gained enough it will give you a perk point to apply to the werewolf/vampire lord perk tree, also you cant be both vampire lord and werewolf, if you become one it removes the other, but you can become a vampire and werewolf with the pc version, at least i think i remember someone saying you could, but not the new class vampire lord, also since the pc version does not have the dlc yet, there is no way currently to give you the perks for the werewolf and vampire lord trees, maybe when it does come to pc there will be a way but i dont know that for sure.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24476 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Array

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me its not a big deal i dont mind playing the game without the mod plus i already have lots of different saves that are modded so i can wait haha.. Was just curious. Do you know when the pc version will be released?
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    first none of the current editors are that good, they only mod a few things like money, second if you have the dlc downloaded and have saved in game then you cant mod your game save with the pc version until they release the dlc for the pc version, and no you dont level up higher then level 81, the reason is the werewolf and vampire lord perks arent gained like normal perks, you have to transform into either one, then when you feed or bite you gain more blood, which after you have gained enough it will give you a perk point to apply to the werewolf/vampire lord perk tree, also you cant be both vampire lord and werewolf, if you become one it removes the other, but you can become a vampire and werewolf with the pc version, at least i think i remember someone saying you could, but not the new class vampire lord, also since the pc version does not have the dlc yet, there is no way currently to give you the perks for the werewolf and vampire lord trees, maybe when it does come to pc there will be a way but i dont know that for sure.
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4916 || Posts : 313 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bang_Fat_Chicks View Post
    Oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me its not a big deal i dont mind playing the game without the mod plus i already have lots of different saves that are modded so i can wait haha.. Was just curious. Do you know when the pc version will be released?
    i think its supposed to be sometime in july, havent really looked though XD
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24476 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

Haha its cool im sure someone will find a glitch to be able to get the vampire/werewolf perk points fast or for something else, Thx again.
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i think its supposed to be sometime in july, havent really looked though XD

Haven Donator
    Array

Not hard to level up the Vampire lord tree. Just raid stormcloak or imperial camps kill them all with right trigger. Also bandits respawn all the time, you can get easy exp against them since they are weak.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DonVito1337 For This Useful Post:

Array

Thx ill do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVito1337 View Post
    Not hard to level up the Vampire lord tree. Just raid stormcloak or imperial camps kill them all with right trigger. Also bandits respawn all the time, you can get easy exp against them since they are weak.

Array

if I post my gamesave could someone mod it will quick it seems no one wants to anymore and I tried two other posts I have it saved with no dawnguard dlc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast