360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Specific DD modding questions
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array

Specific DD modding questions

First I want to give kudos to godslam, idlehands88 and Fairchild for your tuts saves and program....great work guys! I know how to mod states I used those guys guides to do so but I really suck at hex editing in general.... I want to mod my pet sizes....I modded two so far one is the tiger and the other was the special robot....the tiger clips in the ground by just a little, the robot on the other hand half of it is in the ground and the other half is out....can some one explain why... I use the value 40 10 00 00 on both....I just don't understand float values that well! Ill post pictures after I get off work... two more questions....is there any way to mod jump height and character size....thanks for any help in advance....also sorry for any grammar mistakes and random words my phone hates me for some reason lol

Gfx Artist

Array

Re: Specific DD modding questions

Quote Originally Posted by DemonBooter View Post
    First I want to give kudos to godslam, idlehands88 and Fairchild for your tuts saves and program....great work guys! I know how to mod states I used those guys guides to do so but I really suck at hex editing in general.... I want to mod my pet sizes....I modded two so far one is the tiger and the other was the special robot....the tiger clips in the ground by just a little, the robot on the other hand half of it is in the ground and the other half is out....can some one explain why... I use the value 40 10 00 00 on both....I just don't understand float values that well! Ill post pictures after I get off work... two more questions....is there any way to mod jump height and character size....thanks for any help in advance....also sorry for any grammar mistakes and random words my phone hates me for some reason lol
    Each pet has certain size to make the huge, and still hovering above the ground. What those are I'm not aware of, since i find the "huge/massive" items annoying in general, but you cant simply figure out the size via trial and error if no one tells you.

No you cant change the jump height or character size, as those are part of the game that is not placed in your game save.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4745 || Posts : 157 || Thanks : 11 || Thanked 133 Times in 31 Posts

-Gamertag- SSSTONERRR

Goal:

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Specific DD modding questions

Quote Originally Posted by SSSTONERRR View Post
    Each pet has certain size to make the huge, and still hovering above the ground. What those are I'm not aware of, since i find the "huge/massive" items annoying in general, but you cant simply figure out the size via trial and error if no one tells you.

No you cant change the jump height or character size, as those are part of the game that is not placed in your game save.
    Ok thank there's one question down! I just really enjoy a flying tiger that looks like you can ride him lol people would join my game and try to jump on him for 10 mins straight lol