360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake] Jörmungandr V4 - Star Ocean 4 Save Editor - Page 8
Register
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Array

Re: [Remake] Jörmungandr V4 - Star Ocean 4 Save Editor

The Fol editor not working, can someone help me please? When I change the Fol and clicked save, no problem at all. But when I load the save data in the game or in the editor it doesn't changed?

Array

There's so much time and care gone into this. Really excellent work.
    I'mma replay the game just because of this thing actually. Thanks for the inspiration.

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Hi everyone, i'm literally completely new to this site and i'm even fresher to the whole modding thing xD i'm just wondering if there's like a tutorial type thing to go with this? or is it actually pretty simple to use? i mean....i'm good with computers software and hardware wise, and as long as i know i've got the things i need to do something, wether it be music production or video editing or something else completely different then i can kinda work things out as i go along xD so far i gots the editor, and i've had winrar for....well since forever lmao but do i need anything else? any tips/advice would be much appreciated

i know this post is probably classed as a help/request post but i didn't know where else to put it :/ (not a huge forum/threads person >.<) so i apologize for placing it here

to end this i would like to say a huge thank you to the creator of this editor, i love star ocean games and this editor will make multiple play throughs easier, and also a big thank you to everyone for not shouting at me for placing this post here :P

look forward to hearing from someone...anyone...hello?? lol

take care guys

DjSwift

Array

Does anybody know how to edit quests? I'm trying to change the quest Test of Might so I can get another laser weapon. If you change a quest in the editor to any of the options and then click off it, it simply changes back to nothing.

Saving it and then going to play also shows no changes to the quest. Can someone help me please? I need this desperately

Array

Hopefully one day this Editor is completed, the previous one with the item editor was soo good altho a bit buggy with Monster jewel necklaces (ended up with 1 ethereal queen neckless and 19 basil's with the same base stats lol) but still awesome :D. Come on this topic every so often with hopes of that one day it shall be finished ... one day :)
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4956 || Posts : 63 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

" Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it "
    " The best mind-altering drug is truth "

Array

this looks interesting, though I'm only really interested in items to get the ones from the last dungeon... if anyone knows of a working item editor for this game please let me know.

Array

wondering how can i use this editor when i can't copy star ocean last hope save to my pc, how can i use this

Haven Donator
    Rpg_Fan
    Array
    Twitter: @

Still no word about the Item Editor being completed yet Cyber? Or is this a shutdown
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4488 || Posts : 53 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 11 Times in 3 Posts

It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast