360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Help am i Black ops banned ?
Register
    Array
    Twitter: @

Help am i Black ops banned ?

I get a server error everytime I try to play only on my gamertag an yes I modded zombies but was not online iv reset my router all all that it's not my Internet as its only my gamertag that it won't work on iv even asked activision and they emailed me saying make sure I download the update lol anyway to tell if I am banned suspended or anything thanks and also this is black ops 1
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4390 || Posts : 79 || Thanks : 39 || Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Array
    Well if you can connect using the same xbox with a different gamertag then yes you probably are banned. Too bad son

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to OSx86 For This Useful Post:

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by OSx86 View Post
    Well if you can connect using the same xbox with a different gamertag then yes you probably are banned. Too bad son

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Sucks I hate how they can't just tell u you are banned you know and o well lol
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4390 || Posts : 79 || Thanks : 39 || Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Haven's Warrior lv46

Array

Re: Help am i Black ops banned ?

Quote Originally Posted by gmerdude View Post
    I get a server error everytime I try to play only on my gamertag an yes I modded zombies but was not online iv reset my router all all that it's not my Internet as its only my gamertag that it won't work on iv even asked activision and they emailed me saying make sure I download the update lol anyway to tell if I am banned suspended or anything thanks and also this is black ops 1
    That is not a ban, and activision can NOT ban your console from a game only your gamer tag. If you are banned it tells you in game.
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5431 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 276 Times in 145 Posts

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongmantv View Post
    That is not a ban, and activision can NOT ban your console from a game only your gamer tag. If you are banned it tells you in game.
    Then what is it it's been like this for a week and it only happens with my gamertag

Haven's Warrior lv46

Array

I'm not sure but the people i know that have been banned they get a ban message, did you change anything in your gpd?
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5431 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 276 Times in 145 Posts

Array

yea i downloaded a modded one but after i got the server error i deleted all of it also i was going to use this for offline play but funny thing is i unplugged my ethernet cable and played solo zombies and got a server error and then noticed i was connected to wifi: ( and now everytime i play the game with my gamertag i get that server error and also here is the read me text from the download idk if this will help

Please make sure to visit www.YouTube.com/GamerTutorials and subscribe!

Hello everyone, I have decided to release how to mod Black Ops zombies online, with just a simple USB flash drive!

Video Tutorial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzNBZmZfX_k

Text Tutorial:

Step 1: Open up the savegame.svg that I have provided in Horizon.

Step 2: Change the ID's on the savegame.svg, to your ID's.

Step 3: Save, rehash, and resign the savegame.svg.

Step 4: Inject both the offline profile, and the modded savegame.svg into your USB flash drive.

Step 5: Load up Black Ops.

Step 6: Plug your USB flash drive into your Xbox 360 console.

Step 7: Select the USB flash drive as the storage device.

Step 8: Go to campaign, and press resume.

Step 9: Once the campaign game has loaded up, get a secondary controller, and sign into the offline account.

Step 10: Click the back button on your main controller, and then leave the game.

Step 11: Sign out of the offline account, on your secondary controller.

Step 12: Start up a solo zombie game on your main controller.

Step 13: Once the game has started, click the back button, and then quit.

Step 14: Un-plug the USB flash drive from your Xbox 360 console.

Step 15: Plug the USB flash drive back into your computer.

Step 16: Re-inject the offline profile into your USB flash drive.

Step 17: Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer, and re-plug it into your Xbox 360 console.

Step 18: Host an online zombie game (this works without being host, and in public zombie matches).

Step 19: Once the zombie game loads, grab your secondary controller, and sign into the offline profile.

Step 20: You have now modded zombies on Black Ops online! With just a simple USB flash drive, congratulations!