360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Pre-Order DLC Announced! "play" as Cloud Strife
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Haven's Warrior lv55

Array

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Pre-Order DLC Announced! "play" as Cloud Strife

Square Enix has announced pre-order incentives for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, including DLC that'll dress Lightning up as Final Fantasy VII's Cloud Strife.

The Soldier 1st Class outfit DLC, comes replete with Cloud's infamous Buster Sword and Soldier's Band, as well as his victory fanfare and finishing animation from the original game. Additionally, the company has teased that some of Cloud's abilities will also be unlock for Lightning to use, though these will be announced at a later time.

The other pre-order pack that's been announced is the Lightning Samurai Set, which includes three different costumes, each with their own abilities, along with the Shogun, Sohei Saviour and Flower of Battle Items.

Source: IGN

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5425 || Posts : 771 || Thanks : 286 || Thanked 280 Times in 130 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pk89 For This Useful Post:

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Pre-Order DLC Announced! "play" as Cloud St

Lmao Lightning dress as Cloud lol now that's gonna be something but in a way i always knew Cloud was a weirdo lol
    Last edited by thegutta; 08-07-2013 at 04:24 AM.
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15496 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Welkin

Re: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Pre-Order DLC Announced! "play" as Cloud St

Quote Originally Posted by thegutta View Post
    Lmao Lightning dress as Cloud lol now that's gonna be something but in a way i always knew Cloud was a weirdo lol
    I was going to say something along those lines as well. Still excited for FFXIII Lightning though. I am like the other costumes like the cat ears one.
    Last edited by thegutta; 08-07-2013 at 04:25 AM.

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

umm. thats kinda cool
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5823 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

i may like Cloud but no way am i looking forward to this lol, the game should be okay just like the game's before it but it wont change the fact that these games are nothing like the great final fantasy games, at least IMO

also @thegutta no need to use words like that, its against the rules even if you are playing around
    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 07-02-2013 at 08:26 PM.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24461 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Array

I still don't like the idea of pre-launch announced dlc. If the game sells well, consider some dlc, otherwise include whatever is ready with the game.

Array

Still, the choice to use Cloud's outfit doesn't surprise me, since it was basically admitted that they just imagined a female Cloud to get Lightning.

Haven Donator
    Array

I don't have any problems with these pre-order dlc's. The city I live in seems to always sell out of new releases so I just pre-order everything anyways. The cloud skin is cool but i prefer when they do crossover items like the mass effect armor in FFXIII-2.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast