360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
$10 credit with Duke Nukem Forever, cheap Xbox Live Gold on Amazon
Register
    VIP Member

Array

$10 credit with Duke Nukem Forever, cheap Xbox Live Gold on Amazon

Assuming you're not already holding on to a fourteen-year-old pre-order slip for Duke Nukem Forever, Amazon just might have a deal for you. The online retailer is currently offering a $10 video game credit with all pre-orders of the Duke's latest outing (which was recently delayed again, incidentally). The credit applies to all available platforms.

If you plan on snagging a copy for the Xbox 360, you might also look into a new one-year Xbox Live Gold subscription, which Amazon is offering for $40, a savings of $20 over the usual price. After all, you can't play the new butt-slapping multiplayer without Xbox Live, now can you?
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6952 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Array
    I was told it might not even get released because the the people who are rating the game don't want to even give it an age rating because of the content (it's a fucking duke nukem game what the fuck do they expect no violence, no swearing and no sexual content it just wouldn't be a duke nukem game without it), I say just give it an 18 age rating in europe and whatever the equivalent is elsewhere and let it be released already.

Demon

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by lickerout View Post
    I was told it might not even get released because the the people who are rating the game don't want to even give it an age rating because of the content (it's a fucking duke nukem game what the fuck do they expect no violence, no swearing and no sexual content it just wouldn't be a duke nukem game without it), I say just give it an 18 age rating in europe and whatever the equivalent is elsewhere and let it be released already.
    Agreed, I hate the double standard between games and movies, even though the ratings are almost identicle. I can go out get an R rated movie that shows full frontal nudity, yet a game with the same rating, which is M, has a hard enough time if they show some tits in the game. The people buying this game for the most part will have played other Duke Nukem games and know what to expect, just release it already and let us have our fun I say. Don't see why nudity is even a big issue compared to the graphic blood, gore and decapitations in many games today.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5454 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts