360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[RESEARCH] Omerta City of Gangsters
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array

[RESEARCH] Omerta City of Gangsters

I am very close to cracking this, I have successfully modded level & skills for both the boss & henchmen. I have discovered there are 2 save types for this game one is a review of past missions (city map) which is quite easy to mod & the other is current balances & status (In game save) I will be posting my modded save here & I will also be writing a tutorial once I have finished. I only recieved this game yesterday so this is a work in progress. Any help would be most appreciated..........thanks

As you can tell by the screen shot that AP, MP, Hp & cost are all able to be modded.

Game Save & modded dat file:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Downloads : 6 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 4560 || Posts : 275 || Thanks : 158 || Thanked 216 Times in 64 Posts

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to agent zero For This Useful Post:

Vincent Valentine

Re: [RESEARCH] Omerta City of Gangsters

From the looks of the 00014.sav it looks to be encrypted and what the 00000010.dat file from cause when I open it in Horizon it tells me to make sure its a valid Xbox 360 XContent Package... so I'm guessing its a PC save?

Haven Donator
    Array

From the looks of the 00014.sav it looks to be encrypted and what the 00000010.dat file from cause when I open it in Horizon it tells me to make sure its a valid Xbox 360 XContent Package... so I'm guessing its a PC save?
    no it's an xbox save . The 00000010dat file was extracted out 0f the 00014.sav. Once I extracted the dat file I modded using hex workshop. It was very easy to find skills & level, the hard part is the in game save (modding cash) here you go I'll give you one in game save to mess with. This may take a little longer than expected because i'm enjoying playing the game so much I can't put the controller down.

Edit If some 1 could test this save (00014) I'd appreciate it.
    Last edited by agent zero; 01-31-2013 at 07:45 AM.
    Downloads : 6 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 4560 || Posts : 275 || Thanks : 158 || Thanked 216 Times in 64 Posts

Reverse Engineer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sinatra View Post
    The savegame is Zlib compressed, the "00000010.dat" comes from offzip that was used to extract.
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 5324 || Posts : 211 || Thanks : 71 || Thanked 737 Times in 108 Posts

If you feel like donating some bit coins, please do so to address "1DNcjKhrVTGnKTyQYbjx8yTRoenTSySeoP", if you are interested in other projects visit www.chipit.se or www.baeckstrom.com, thanks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fairchild For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

The savegame is Zlib compressed, the "00000010.dat" comes from offzip that was used to extract.
    Thanks for clarifying fairchild. I have tested the above save & have found that if you mod MP (movement points) that it never ends your turn & being a turn based game this will cause issues. I have another save to test, this save has no mods to MP.