360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
FF XIII-2 Memory Editing
Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Xbox God

Array

FF XIII-2 Memory Editing

Ok so this is a video of some memory editing we have been doing.Please fast forward to 19 secs and watch GIL go from 720:)

We will (if we can get somethings sorted out) Release a memory editor when we release app or might be a future update but I need to get busy finding some stuff out:P

Anyway enjoy and tell me what you think:) And some kid in jappis thread said it would be cool to make a memory editor and next min I knew were working on memory edits:O
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5821 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

Haven Martial Arts God

Array

Re: FF XIII-2 Memory Editing

awwww.....
    i need to learn how to do that stuff too ^_^
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7474 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

Epiryu

Nice did you use XBDM or RGHLoader (the things that turn you RGH to a Devkit)?

Xbox God

Array

I used x360devkit.dll:P
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5821 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

Epiryu

Funny boy; it's the library you call for getting the correct function call to peek and poke in memory ^^ My question was more did you try it on XBDM or only on a devkit(RGHloader or a legit devkit)

Xbox God

Array

lol legit dev kit.

Zero

Extorris
    Array

You guys only just started memory editing? I was doing it in the Jap version and the Demo. Watch out though, Standard Definition and High Definition have different locations.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8129 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    You guys only just started memory editing? I was doing it in the Jap version and the Demo. Watch out though, Standard Definition and High Definition have different locations.
    What wizardry is this?!
    No really, thats fucked up. Also i wish i had a devkit to make use of watson, i can't do dick with this hide and seek game of peekaboo, i need to be able to search dammit!
    Shame there isn't any data on this anywhere, i can just about manage dicking around in asm to trace messages but the whole finding references to offsets beyond the xex range is still all just nonsense to me.
    Downloads : 101 || Uploads : 18 || Rep Power : 5632 || Posts : 574 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 463 Times in 200 Posts

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast