360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
XBOX vs PS3 Poll/Spam/Rant Thread.
Register

View Poll Results: XBOX 360 vs PS3. The Official Voting Poll!

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBOX

6 60.00%
  • PS3

1 10.00%
  • 50/50

3 30.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rehashed

Shout 2 XBOX vs PS3 Poll/Spam/Rant Thread.

So.....ya lol. Hands down 360 FWT! Screw sony. With their "we think we own the friggn world because we invented the BluRay so hey, guess what world. We're gunna base our latest gaming console on some made up bs architecture that NOBODY understands. North bridge? Souh bridge? WTF is THAT?" Righttttttt. Idiots. Make publishers do double the work for cross platform game titles. For what???? All that mess and XBOX 360 STILL runs faster with less blocking, frame rate spikes/drops whatever. Anyone with 2 brain cells can look at the same game title on both consoles and see that 360 BLAMS PS3 in every aspect. Look they have HOW much more data capabilities because or the Blu Ray? And their games look like crapola compared to 360. So have all this badass tech and NEVER used to it to it's supposed potential l lol. Show up at their next gen reveal with nothing but a freggn controller? Lmfao! They fail. They need to concentrate on what they did/do best. TV's. And let the gaming industry to the grown ups. Oh And before the haters start to hate'n. More than aware that neither manufacture has hit a ceiling on what the current systems can produce. Thats not the point. Point is 360 always till this day remained on top. Gold example? Both systems leading racing franchises. Forza & Granturismo. Granturismo launches first. Xbox answers with Forza. Point. Forza came out after Granturismo and has remained sequel behind since launch. And Forza TWO looks better than Granturismo 5 lol. \

Oh ya lol. Something else just popped into meh cranium. Sony obviously recognised its boner of a call with its current architecture because they are coming back from wtf ever planet they WERE on. To planet awesome sauce (thats where we live.) And announced that they are going with North/South bridge architecture for their next gen sys.

Anyhoozerz....figured I'd put this poll out there n let everyone toss their 2 and 1/2 scence in. Blow it up. Just keep it civil lol!

Demon
    Array

Re: XBOX vs PS3 Poll/Spam/Rant Thread.

what the hell was that lol

Hacker-T

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Rehashed View Post
    So.....ya lol. Hands down 360 FWT! Screw sony. With their "we think we own the friggn world because we invented the BluRay so hey, guess what world. We're gunna base our latest gaming console on some made up bs architecture that NOBODY understands. North bridge? Souh bridge? WTF is THAT?" Righttttttt. Idiots. Make publishers do double the work for cross platform game titles. For what???? All that mess and XBOX 360 STILL runs faster with less blocking, frame rate spikes/drops whatever. Anyone with 2 brain cells can look at the same game title on both consoles and see that 360 BLAMS PS3 in every aspect. Look they have HOW much more data capabilities because or the Blu Ray? And their games look like crapola compared to 360. So have all this badass tech and NEVER used to it to it's supposed potential l lol. Show up at their next gen reveal with nothing but a freggn controller? Lmfao! They fail. They need to concentrate on what they did/do best. TV's. And let the gaming industry to the grown ups. Oh And before the haters start to hate'n. More than aware that neither manufacture has hit a ceiling on what the current systems can produce. Thats not the point. Point is 360 always till this day remained on top. Gold example? Both systems leading racing franchises. Forza & Granturismo. Granturismo launches first. Xbox answers with Forza. Point. Forza came out after Granturismo and has remained sequel behind since launch. And Forza TWO looks better than Granturismo 5 lol. \

Oh ya lol. Something else just popped into meh cranium. Sony obviously recognised its boner of a call with its current architecture because they are coming back from wtf ever planet they WERE on. To planet awesome sauce (thats where we live.) And announced that they are going with North/South bridge architecture for their next gen sys.

Anyhoozerz....figured I'd put this poll out there n let everyone toss their 2 and 1/2 scence in. Blow it up. Just keep it civil lol!
    I'm actually a PS-Hater too. Hated sony from the beginning :/
    But microsoft went too far with their cablebox.
    i really looked forward to get the next new xbox but all the fees for used games,always kinect on, 1x a day internet connection, ONLY USA Live TV,... made me
    switch to a fucking Playstation Player =(
    They fucked up everything, E3 won't save us :(
    The most xbox fans are now forced to go over to sony.
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5813 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

Rehashed

Seriously? lol
    Self explanatory. Curious about peoples views on the topic.

Rehashed

I'll stop gaming on consoles all together b4 I go to a PS. But ya all the downs of the Xbox One you mentioned are more than an issue. Don't see myself buying it the way it stands now.
    And not to be rude. But this is an all in one topic. If your going to tell me there is another such thread n so on. Provide links. It not my intent to bloat the forums. Thanks.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

i love my ps2 and my ps3 but again because of jrpgs, something 360 is extremely lacking, also i do not agree with you that sony should not make any game console, then will wont get any jrpgs anymore and i dont hate xbox 360 either, i loved games on 360 too, but all in all if i had to choose ps2 all the way, better then ps3 and 360 in my opinion
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24456 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Array

i like the xbox 360 i do not own a ps3 but right now i am really thinking of getting a ps3, i hate playing online and i like blu ray movies. The only reason i have an xbox 360 is because it was a gift and i really like the RGH mod, i would definitely choose sony over xbox also i really like Ni No Kuni so yeaaa that's my life lol

p.s the xbox vcr is awful im really excited for the ps4

Array

I like ps3 better than xbox too, i dont play ps3 anymore cause i like this site they make good cheat for xbox 360 lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast