360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
How to use someone else’s moded save xbox 360?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

How to use someone else’s moded save xbox 360?

Can someone shed some light on this a proper tutorial. Do i have to rehash the save with my profile details if so how do i do that. Thanks
    Downloads : 19 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4666 || Posts : 283 || Thanks : 145 || Thanked 31 Times in 14 Posts

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

redboxman

Re: How to use someone else’s moded save xbox 360?

Just use Modio and load the save into Modio and fill in the two boxes with your device ID and Profile ID. Make sure you create a folder with the Games ID in the Proper device ID folder since some games create two save folders. If you wanna find out what a games ID is go here http://360.kingla.com/?group=F&sort=&type=360#list and type it in. If its a game you already have a save folder for on your hard drive then just transfer the save to that folder after rehasing and resigning with modio. If your not sure what your device ID is just load another save from your 360s hard drive into Modio to view it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to redboxman For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by redboxman View Post
    Just use Modio and load the save into Modio and fill in the two boxes with your device ID and Profile ID. Make sure you create a folder with the Games ID in the Proper device ID folder since some games create two save folders. If you wanna find out what a games ID is go here http://360.kingla.com/?group=F&sort=&type=360#list and type it in. If its a game you already have a save folder for on your hard drive then just transfer the save to that folder after rehasing and resigning with modio. If your not sure what your device ID is just load another save from your 360s hard drive into Modio to view it.
    So if i create a save manually via xbox, transfer it to USB open that save and replace it with the downloaded save, ensure that Device and profile ID is the same to the one i created manually via xbox, Then the save would work? i dont exackly understand what the create folder with ID works, if i just drop the save on the USB Horizon automatically creates a folder. Am i missing something
    Downloads : 19 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4666 || Posts : 283 || Thanks : 145 || Thanked 31 Times in 14 Posts

redboxman

I have never used Horizon but if it works use it. The main key is to make sure you resign and rehash with your Device ID and profile ID linked to the save so that it will work on your 360.

Array

I have never used Horizon but if it works use it. The main key is to make sure you resign and rehash with your Device ID and profile ID linked to the save so that it will work on your 360.
    It works great. Thanks

Haven's Warrior lv5

Array
    Twitter: @

if you use 360revolution you can save you profile id in to it so every time you want to rehash n resign you can with ease without the need of a save of the xbox
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 5146 || Posts : 513 || Thanks : 304 || Thanked 123 Times in 75 Posts

My Trainers / Peek Poker Plugins

8. The Following User Says Thank You to actualmanx For This Useful Post:

Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

How about we replace using modio with using horizon or 360 revolution instead lol

Haven Donator

Array

or infinity
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5268 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 223 Times in 122 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast