360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Firefox vs Google Chrome
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Cool Firefox vs Google Chrome

Firefox vs Google Chrome

How many people think Firefox is way better the Google Chrome?
    How many people think Google Chrome is way better than firefox?

I'll let you decide....

Ralphie

Re: Firefox vs Google Chrome

I find none of them way better than the other. I like the in-built translate option in chrome (right click --> translate), but then again this is also possible in firefox using an add-on. I mostly use FF, but often also Chrome and like them both. Still prefer firefox, but that's simply because I'm most experienced with it.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

As I mentioned in the other thread, Firefox is more powerful and has loads more add-ons but is a resource hog, while Chrome uses very few resources and gives a comparable experience but isn't quite as powerful. Or, put even more bluntly, Firefox is a high-impact high-reward browser, while Chrome is a low-impact medium-reward browser. For people that want the best browsing experience possible at the cost of all else, Firefox. For people that prefer to multitask with several programs or tabs open at once, Chrome.

Personally, I tend not to have a lot of other programs/windows open in the background while browsing, and add-ons definitely make browsing a hell of a lot easier (and customizable), so I use Firefox. I also run a modern machine that has no excuse NOT to put out enough power to smoothly run Firefox at the same time as a game or two, but that's not the point. :P
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6838 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

Firefox all,the way
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5823 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    As I mentioned in the other thread, Firefox is more powerful and has loads more add-ons but is a resource hog, while Chrome uses very few resources and gives a comparable experience but isn't quite as powerful. Or, put even more bluntly, Firefox is a high-impact high-reward browser, while Chrome is a low-impact medium-reward browser. For people that want the best browsing experience possible at the cost of all else, Firefox. For people that prefer to multitask with several programs or tabs open at once, Chrome.

Personally, I tend not to have a lot of other programs/windows open in the background while browsing, and add-ons definitely make browsing a hell of a lot easier (and customizable), so I use Firefox. I also run a modern machine that has no excuse NOT to put out enough power to smoothly run Firefox at the same time as a game or two, but that's not the point. :P
    i agree with you bro, i actually use both, but stick to firefox more since im used to the functions, and my high end laptop can handle firefox and multitasking quite easy ;), so if i had to pick i would say firefox is the best for me
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24461 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Shinlucifeh

Yeah, i agree with those above, on my wife´s netbook I use chrome, on my laptop, usually firefox and sometimes both, just because chrome is so light and firefox with 30 tabs is such a pain to use, i just end up opening another tab, cause i forgot that there was one already open :/

Array

I think Firefox all the way. It is customizable, huge selection of add-on's, Themes, Plug-ins, and it has great support for 3rd party applications.
    Downloads : 31 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4264 || Posts : 11 || Thanks : 8 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

The DarkCore Network

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Firefox all the way
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4674 || Posts : 476 || Thanks : 187 || Thanked 162 Times in 97 Posts

Seth Rollins is Awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast