Halo 4 - 343 Industries EPIC FAIL
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Halo 4 - 343 Industries EPIC FAIL

Did you know you can be banned from voice chat for 1 week.

Quote Originally Posted by BaS Ph4zE 9
    "You have been banned from voice chat for 1 week."
    Really, 343i? I don't even HAVE a headset to talk into, c'mon now. I have Kinect but have it always set on "MUTE". Epic fail, way to ruin this game. Banning like this after launch isn't a great way to 'promote' your game. So yes, I'm a perfect example of the voice ban system being faux. I have played other games with kids, who yell into their mics, and I beat them, and they tea bag me constantly. Then a few games later I get: "Banned from voice chat". LOL... they probably all just filed complaints on me because I beat them, and I don't even have a headset to talk smack, on top of that I'm 28 years old and don't feel the need to talk trash.
    I do have a mic but never use it tho yet i got banned from voice chat for 1 week. ... Meh, whatever.
    -
    -

Did you know you can be XP banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Portal 38
    Wondering why I received an XP ban? I was not receiving any XP on the morning of 11/09/12, however later on in the day I was able to gain it again. However, tonight, I received an XP ban notification and have no idea where this came from? I had purchased plenty of cases of mountain dew to use the double XP codes. Is this why? If so, why would a company ban someone from obtaining a gift they are marketing?
    Glad i don't care much about XP tho.
    -
    -

It seems if you quit too much you get banned,

Quote Originally Posted by milk ninja
    You can get banned for quitting? You guys implement the disgusting join in progress feature and now expect us to stay in matches we joined mid game when the team is horrible? Well aren't you guys just the smartest people ever.
    I was playing halo 4 today and experienced a lot lag in most mid games. I switched to Grifball after quiting 2 or 3 laggy mid games.
    I lagged out several times when playing Grifball, then got this sweet message "This player is 1 hour banned and cannot play matchmaking on Xbox LIVE" ... <_< dafuq? lol
    -
    -

The automated system

Quote Originally Posted by bs angel -Administration
    our automated system builds up a digital case of wrongdoing before any ban is enacted. If you accidentally disconnect a time or two, you won't get banned. Instead the system looks for patterns that can't happen accidentally. If the banhammer detects enough wrongdoing, you were doing wrong. Case closed

More: https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_...an-Thread.aspx
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9409 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Array

Re: Halo 4 - 343 Industries EPIC FAIL

All of those apply to me, got banned for all of those for a week or so.

But modding Commendations, Armor and stuff? Still not banned for that :P
    Downloads : 24 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4628 || Posts : 271 || Thanks : 247 || Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

Victory costs. Every time, you pay a little more.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

epic fail indeed lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24462 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Retired Staff

Array
    Epicccc Faillllll that's why i stop playing this game a while back screw 343 I'm done with there bullshit.
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15497 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Extorris
    Array

It's been this way since Reach...it's not 343's fault. It's Bungie that done that. Halo 4 is just Reach with some re-skinned shit. Same engine. Same crap. Nothing has changed. I'm a liar you say? Why don't you look at the Blam engine (Halo's engine) and the encryption.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8136 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    It's been this way since Reach...it's not 343's fault. It's Bungie that done that. Halo 4 is just Reach with some re-skinned shit. Same engine. Same crap. Nothing has changed. I'm a liar you say? Why don't you look at the Blam engine (Halo's engine) and the encryption.
    Yeah. Automated bans tend to have errors no matter which game you play. This isn't 343's fault per se, but there's nothing stopping them from relaxing the methods the auto hammer uses to find its victims. I'd say 343 is half to blame, but still definitely a solid half. Laziness on their part (not fixing a broken second hand system).
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6839 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

WoW! That´s crazy. Ban for quitting...
    I´ve got the game but not played yet.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mathayus View Post
    WoW! That´s crazy. Ban for quitting...
    I´ve got the game but not played yet.
    Spare yourself from the horrors of 343i, don't play multiplayer. 'tis a regular lagfest.
    Downloads : 24 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4628 || Posts : 271 || Thanks : 247 || Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

Victory costs. Every time, you pay a little more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast