360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Destiny Vault of Glass Raid
Register
    Special Member
    Demon

Array

Destiny Vault of Glass Raid

HerrO!

Tomorrow / This morning as all we Destiny players know, The Vault of Glass raid will be released!

2am PST / 5am EST

While I wont be playing it on hour 1 of it's launch, I will be playing it tomorrow with some friends, however in the event one or two etc. friends are absent, I'll be taking other people with me. If you'd like in tomorrow I'll be glads to send you a friend request and get you in if we have spots available!

Requirements are really just a bare minimum Light level of 25 and common sense. Also 360 only. x3

Thanks!
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4416 || Posts : 187 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 60 Times in 27 Posts

★★Dread Queen Esdeath★★

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Destiny Vault of Glass Raid

At 2:00am Pacific (5:00am Eastern), Destiny's brand new raid, The Vault of Glass, will open to all -- inviting level 26 players to take on "the greatest" challenge in the game.

Up until now, it seemed as though the raid would only allow level 26 Guardians to enter. Even on the website, Bungie warns that "not everyone will qualify."

"Among those who do, not everyone will succeed. To even approach this trial of teamwork and combat, the Guardians in your Fireteam will need to be Level 26," Bungie writes.

More: http://www.gamezone.com/news/2014/09...ot-recommended
    Code:
    gamezone.com/news/2014/09/15/you-can-enter-destiny-s-vault-of-glass-raid-pre-level-26-but-it-s-not-recommended
    I guess i have to wait until i reach level 26 :p
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9383 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Special Member
    Demon

Array

Hey as long as you're smart you should fine :p
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4416 || Posts : 187 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 60 Times in 27 Posts

★★Dread Queen Esdeath★★

Demon

Array

How far did you guys make it? I wanted to go but I had already been up for 30 hours, kept falling asleep lol. I made it to the templar boss guy when I went in, got stuck on him...
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5433 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Security
    Overlord

Array

would like to know too... just spent 6hrs and we are sitting at the final boss door
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5880 || Posts : 1,008 || Thanks : 169 || Thanked 178 Times in 114 Posts

Omega
    Array

Anyone on the XbOne? My friends are all looo0000ooosers and are never on at the same time. Looking for a group of 6. :/ Can't even get past the first part.
    Downloads : 12 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3824 || Posts : 52 || Thanks : 8 || Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by reapermech View Post
    would like to know too... just spent 6hrs and we are sitting at the final boss door
    Any good loot? All I got was a pair of gloves right before the templar fight and the group I was in never made it past him. The raid is really my last hope for getting any good loot short of having to buy it, engrams give me shit or the wrong class, and I'm stuck waiting for that npc to finish my weapon bounty. At least i'll have some strange coins this time to buy something if there's good gear for sale, but that's not till Friday, i'm hoping to do the raid and then see what gear I need after that.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5433 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Security
    Overlord

Array

so far the only good loot i got was a purp shotty "found verdict" ark dmg 248/300 attk. got this after the templar boss. during the labyrinth part in the chest room i got ascendant shards and 40 glimmer. cant wait to beat the final boss!!! i want a exotic auto rifle!!!!!!!!!

@ the opal go to the bungie site and just post up what class/sub class/lvl and you have a mic and you can get a good group going that is what i had to do ... my friends arent even to 20 yet.. and yes im on xb1
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5880 || Posts : 1,008 || Thanks : 169 || Thanked 178 Times in 114 Posts