360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Borderlands 2 Starter Saves (Level 6+ max money + Max eridium + Balanced Skillpoints)
Register
Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
    dippidip

high Borderlands 2 Starter Saves (Level 6+max $/E+Bal.Skillpoints+500 Backpack cap)

Here are the starter saves as requested by some.

All characters are level 6 with 99.999.999 Money and Eridium,and have just enough Skillpoints to be able to max the Skilltree's when reaching level 50.

Download: 1383 downloads so far.

UPDATE:
    Here are the same saves with modded backpack capacity.All have 500 backpack cap.
    A BIG thanx to Cornnatron for finding it and my buddy Lookinoverit for the finetuning.THNX Guys,You rock.

Added same saves on lvl 50

Have fun!!!

Now I'm questioning myself how long it takes for the guy,at that other site,who offers the modding service for money(Donations),won't call any names,will add this to his list.
    But yeah you get the point.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dippidip; 10-12-2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Added same saves on lvl 50.

2. The Following 104 Users Say Thank You to dippidip For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Borderlands 2 Starter Saves (Level 6+ max money + Max eridium + Balanced Skillpoi

great starter saves shared dippidip :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24457 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Ze1da

Re: Borderlands 2 Starter Saves (Level 6+ max money + Max eridium + Balanced Skillpoi

You have all of the skillpoints right except Axton. Axton needs a total of 89 skillpoints I forgot what you put but I know it was off. The other ones you got the skillpoints right so thanks :P

dippidip

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    great starter saves shared dippidip :)
    Thnx,I thought it was about time someone made those.

dippidip

Quote Originally Posted by Ze1da View Post
    You have all of the skillpoints right except Axton. Axton needs a total of 89 skillpoints I forgot what you put but I know it was off. The other ones you got the skillpoints right so thanks :P
    Lol,
    From level 6 to 50 = 44 skillpoints,
    For testing I have set them to 83 and spend them all.
    I came exactly 44 short to completely fill in the skill tree.
    Actually you need 128 in total but one is already spent in the tree.Not mentioning the point you get when reaching level 5,which is needed to unlock the turret.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Dip, take your ass to sleep bro lol. Borderlands gonna make you get sleep disorder lmao. You kill this game bro lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S lll
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4987 || Posts : 370 || Thanks : 124 || Thanked 54 Times in 37 Posts

Array

Awesome, good looking out :]
    Downloads : 32 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4706 || Posts : 107 || Thanks : 98 || Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Does your [ASS] get jealous of the [CRAP] that comes outta your mouth?!.....

dippidip

Quote Originally Posted by technoobie View Post
    Dip, take your ass to sleep bro lol. Borderlands gonna make you get sleep disorder lmao. You kill this game bro lol
    Lol,Yeah I know but I just can't stop with this game,been waiting 2 1/2 years for it.
    Borderlands is just my type of game.Already looking out for BL3,lol.

Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast