360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] SF3: Online Edition editor
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

SF3: Online Edition editor

This is just a quick 20 minute editor I whipped up. It mods the Vault Points, allowing you to purchase all those pesky items in the game (art, music, endings, etc). I don't plan to update it, but if do, I may add the ability to unlock dip switches and Gill later down the road.

However, I DEFINITELY WILL add dip switches and Gill if somebody wants to do the research for me, though! ;)

SF3 Editor.zip

(Special thanks to feudalnate for PackageIO.)
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6833 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

I C0z I

Re: SF3: Online Edition editor

nice work Emerald Lance keep your great work

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

nice job on this editor Emerald Lance
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18420 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Great job on the editor Lance :) keep it up bro
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15491 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    However, I DEFINITELY WILL add dip switches and Gill if somebody wants to do the research for me, though! ;)
    I really hope you were playing, thats part of being a dev and researching for me is the funniest part about it lol...Anyway nice work, hope to see more from you in the future

Traine Dev

Array

nice work my friend
    Downloads : 58 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6271 || Posts : 1,479 || Thanks : 1,539 || Thanked 456 Times in 197 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

great work on this editor Emerald Lance :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24456 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Thanks for the support, everybody. It means a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Galactus_Phoenix View Post
    I really hope you were playing, thats part of being a dev and researching for me is the funniest part about it lol...Anyway nice work, hope to see more from you in the future
    lol. Oh boy. If only... ^-^;

Normally, I'd agree. But there are only two ways to unlock Gill and the dip switches: beat the game with everybody without changing the settings (I'm lucky if I can beat it with one character and all the settings in my favor), or buy them online as DLC. I've already bought the dip switches, so I wouldn't know what to look for there. As for Gill: forget that. It'll take a greater man than I to unlock him (and I'm not spending money to buy him).

Unfortunately, I'm not joking... It's not that I'm not interested in modding the ability to grab those unlocks. It's just that I'm not THAT interested. I'll definitely code it (if it's given to me), but (for this game at least) I want no part of unlocking anything. *sad face*
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6833 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast