360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Aimbot
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aimbot

a22shady

Aimbot

I was wondering If you use one and get caught which I am sure would be same penalty as any cheat I would guess. I know they say you get banned, I heard ome say its a permenant ban, others say your whole console and name gets banned. Does anyone know which it is or if its all of them if you get caught?

Thanks

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Re: Aimbot

No aimbot is possible for online on consoles even if it was its not a true aimbot like you see on PC

a22shady

I seen someone on Xboxlive that had one. I didnt know the person but new he had one and others with the lag switch stuff. There a few out on the net the biggest one is from Aimjunkies.com which makes aimbots etc.. for all systems. Was just wondering more about if you get caught what speifically would likely happen

bad_laugh_smiley
    Array

the answer is very obvious both ur acc and xbox will be banned.

poop nipples

Quote Originally Posted by a22shady View Post
    I was wondering If you use one and get caught which I am sure would be same penalty as any cheat I would guess. I know they say you get banned, I heard ome say its a permenant ban, others say your whole console and name gets banned. Does anyone know which it is or if its all of them if you get caught?

Thanks
    If you look at each website you will see "PC ONLY". If you find a site that does not say that directly, then contact their customer support and ask. They will tell you that is PC only. I have looked for aimbots on the 360 many times, and come very close to purchasing many of them, but EVERY site eventually tells me that it's PC only. If you find a site that actually claims aimbots ONLINE for the 360, then let us all know. You will surely be loved by all.

a22shady

I did read disclaimer and you are correct. There site did say PC only at the very end. So is there really no aimbot possible for xbox online play than? Its only a myth. I have read that people have them and use them and lag switches for the 360 but I guess maybe not

poop nipples

Lag switching is very real, but I honestly can not find any aimbot for the 360 online anywhere. I have a lag switch and it works on black ops, but I have not tried BO2 yet. My woman is getting the game, and I was just planning on using her copy to try it and see how closely they watch for these things on my spare xbox. I lag switched on BO for months and months and the console didn't get banned(from Black Ops servers) until about 3-4 months ago. Accounts got banned, but I am willing to bet it was because of the horrid names that I had and the bios. Bios and too many name changes gets you banned faster than actually cheating on a game. If you cheat with an xbox given name and your not "underground" you should last for a while. I would say just make a fake account just in case.

I went on a bit of a rant there. I hear people crying about aimbots all the time, but have yet to actually see one. With the recording of games being a built in feature I would say it would be difficult to keep going for very long. As far as lag switching it's easier because the game recordings do not save in game for people that quit or eventually lag out. Black ops was one of the most difficult to lag switch on because it was such a delicate connection. I expect BO2 to be the same.

MastaOfEvil

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    No aimbot is possible for online on consoles even if it was its not a true aimbot like you see on PC
    I've seen a Halo 3 aimbot for RGH/JTAG's on XBL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast