360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dark Souls 2 gamesave Mod issue
Register
    Array

Dark Souls 2 gamesave Mod issue

Im using the Dark Souls 2 save editor by Jappi88 version 2.0.0.5. and the tutrial by Redemtion213 on youtube

I can create a new save on a USB via my 360 (its an 8gb stick that i have set 3 gb for xbox use), then I bring it to my laptop and I can see the save and completely edit it through the save editor. once im done I save it, i get the prompt that it's ok to play, no issues!

When i put the USB back into the 360, and load the game the Xbox wont read the new save or recognise the usb. Everytime at this point it asks me to set up the usb stick as it thinks it's the 1st time i've put it in. I have tried importing settings from gamesaves on this forum and i've edited my save probbaly close to 20x and same thing. After I mod the gamesave, the 360 just refuses to read the gamesave from the USB.

Ive been trying this for 2 days now, I cant seem to figure this out and im almost ready to start slamming my head off the table. can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or what im missing here?

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

Re: Dark Souls 2 gamesave Mod issue

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidmaggo View Post
    Im using the Dark Souls 2 save editor by Jappi88 version 2.0.0.5. and the tutrial by Redemtion213 on youtube

I can create a new save on a USB via my 360 (its an 8gb stick that i have set 3 gb for xbox use), then I bring it to my laptop and I can see the save and completely edit it through the save editor. once im done I save it, i get the prompt that it's ok to play, no issues!

When i put the USB back into the 360, and load the game the Xbox wont read the new save or recognise the usb. Everytime at this point it asks me to set up the usb stick as it thinks it's the 1st time i've put it in. I have tried importing settings from gamesaves on this forum and i've edited my save probbaly close to 20x and same thing. After I mod the gamesave, the 360 just refuses to read the gamesave from the USB.

Ive been trying this for 2 days now, I cant seem to figure this out and im almost ready to start slamming my head off the table. can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or what im missing here?
    Had that issue. I just ended up using a different save I had from previius account that got banned. You may just have use a back up or entirely new save in general. Try using a new save and importing the other saves info using the tools tab to transfer.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4208 || Posts : 366 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Array

Re: Dark Souls 2 gamesave Mod issue

Thanks for the prompt reply. I was using a brand new save, I didn't want to use an existing one. I will try playing the game for a bit on the new save then give it a shot and see what happens. Tkx!