360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Tutorial] How to Re-Arrange Achievements That Are Out of Order?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

How to Re-Arrange Achievements That Are Out of Order?

To fix out of order Achievements

THIS ONLY WORKS WITH ACHIVEMENTS THAT WERE UNLOCKED OFFLINE AND WERE NEVER GIVEN A TIME STAMP or UPDATED ON XBOX LIVE!!!!!!!...If the Achivement was given a time stamp or profile was already updated on LIVE then this will have conflict with server and Live will not update your profile and newer achivements will not unlock as a result off this conflict. So use modded game saves to unlock achivemets OFFLINE....IF YOU UNLOCKED OFFLINE and then went ONLINE and UPDATED, this will also stop you from modifing the order as XBOX LIVE keeps a RECORD of the order in wich achivements were gotten and after its in the server you cannot undo.

Okay, i noticed people complaing about some game-saves that pop achievements out of order, and they are stuck with, which can potentially lead to game score reset.

There is a solution for this!

<<<< YOU GET ONE CHANCE TO GET IT RIGHT AND FIX IT >>>>

You need to use your xbox-360 profile editor 2.5 or later/higher, or xbox-360 tools by infinity to load your profile - ( make a backup first)
    When profile has loaded, and you see the games that you have on the list, click on the particular game that you want to fix.
    When the achievement list has loaded, simply lock the ones that's out of order, and then unlock (make sure offline is checked) them again in the order you want... Since the achievements were gotten in legit play through using saves.

This will only change achievement order, not really be unlocking them... even though you are locking and unlocking, it will really just change order.
    Hit save and load your profile back to your xbox, and sign on offline (not xbox-live) this step is imperative.
    You must first sign in offline. Load a game and mess around for few minutes then sign out, and sign in again but this time go xbox-live (this step is the most important)

In order to register the new changes that you've made with the profile editor, you have to go on xbox-live.
    Once you've signed on xbox-live, you will see the achievemnts in the new order that you've placed, so everything looks like you really have played the game and unlocked them in the proper order.

Things you will need.

1. Xbox-360 profile editor 2.5 or later, or xbox-360 tools by infinity.
      I will have the xbox-360 tools attached here for download, all credit for this goes to infinity.
    2. Make a backup of your profile before using the profile tools.
    3. Open the profile editor and load your profile.
    4. Click the game that you want to edit.
    5. Lock the achievements that are out of order.
    6. Unlock the achievements in the order you want (make sure the checkbox offline is clicked)
    7. Hit save.
    8. Rehash and resign.
    9. Put your modified profile back on your xbox and sign in offline ( not xbox-live) and load the game.
    10. Sign out.
    11. Sign in with the modified profile again but this time sign in to xbox-live.
    12. You are done. The achievements will be in the order you've placed

13. This is an extra step recomended but not needed...to verify the changes were made and updated on xbox live try changing your profile motto or bio on the profile while on live if you make the changes and its saves, it means Xbox Live accepted your profile changes and updated their server. If it dosent save the change then it means Xbox Live did not accept your profile update..To further confirm this RE-DOWNLOAD your profile from XBOX LIVE and see if the changes you did are present if not use the backup profile to try again. Also note that XBOX LIVE SERVERS ARE NOT UPDATING constantly FROM 1am to 8am Eastern standard time so try doing your edit during day you will have better results.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by solid prime; 04-03-2013 at 04:37 PM. Reason: written in all capital letters

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to solid prime For This Useful Post:

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Re: HOW TO REARRANGE ACHIVEMENTS THATS OUT OF ORDER

Pro tip don't type in all caps...

Array

Pretty good tip, now do you have a fix or know of one for the problem most people have with timestamps? Whenever I used a profile editor I used to edit some online achievements and their timestamps. After a while of editing them it just stopped working and they started putting the date and time I was using the editor rather than the time I chose.
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4562 || Posts : 183 || Thanks : 116 || Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

If anyone's willing to lend me their spare time and mod a couple of saves for me, I have a couple of requests.
    NIER & Darksiders

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

The time stamps are still an issue. If you popped the achievements online, then MS has a record of when they were unlocked on their servers. So even if you edit the time stamps on your end, MS will still be able to see that you got them out of order.

Still, a nice tutorial on editing achievements. A little difficult to read through all the caps, but it covers anything you'd need to know to keep the random player from reporting you. Again, as I said before, MS can still see, though there isn't really any way to keep that from happening except to pop your achievements offline.

This tutorial goes best for those that thought ahead and actually DID pop their achievements offline. Pop them, edit them, sign on, and good old MS will be none the wiser.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6834 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by solid prime View Post
    TO FIX OUT OF ORDER ACHIVEMETS

EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A TUTORIAL I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE THE BEST PLACE FOR IT SINCE ITS WHERE GAME SAVES ARE MOSTLY

OKAY I NOTICED PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT SOME GAMES SAVES THAT POP ACHIVEMENTS OUT OF ORDER AND THEY ARE STUCK WITH THEM>>>WICH CAN POTENTIALLY LEAD TO GAMERSCORE RESET. THERE IS A SOLUTION FOR THIS.<<< YOU USE XBOX 360 PROFILE EDITOR 2.5 and later or XBOX 360 TOOLS by INFINITY to load your profile (make back up first) when profile loads and you see the games you have on the list, click on the perticular game that you want to fix. WHEN THE GAME LOADS WITH THE ACHIVEMENT LIST.....simply lock the ones thats out of order and then UNLOCK (make sure OFFLINE is checked) them again in the order you want...since the ACHIVEMENTS WERE GOTTEN IN LEGIT PLAY THROUGH USING SAVES, THIS WILL ONLY CHANGE ACHIVEMENT ORDER NOT REALLY BE UNLOCKING THEM.....even though you are locking and unlocking, it will really just change order. HIT SAVE and load your profile back to your xbox and sign on offline(not XBOX LIVE) this step is imperitive, you must first sign in offline and load a game mess around for a minute or two then sign out and sign in again this time go xbox live (this step is the most important) YOU MUST BE ABLE TO GO ON XBOX LIVE TO REALLY REGISTER THE NEW CHANGES THE PROFILE EDITOR MADE, so once you sign on xbox live you will see the achivements in the new order you placed, so everything looks like you really played the game and unlocked em in proper order.

THINGS YOU NEED

1. XBOX 360 PROFILE EDITOR 2.5 or later OR XBOX 360 TOOLS by INFINITY.
    I WILL HAVE XBOX 360 TOOLS ATTACHED HERE ALL CREDIT FOR THIS goes to INFINITY.

2. MAKE BACK UP OF YOU PROFILE

3. OPEN PROFILE EDITOR and load your PROFILE

4. click game that you want to edit

5. lock achivements thats out of order

6. UNLOCK ACHIVEMENTS IN THE ORDER YOU WANT (CHECK BOX - OFFLINE IS CLICKED)

7. HIT SAVE

8. REHASH AND RESIGN

9. COPY BACK TO XBOX AND SIGN ON OFF LINE (not xbox live). and load game.

10. SIGN OUT

11. SIGN ON TO PROFILE AGAING, THIS TIME LOG ON TO XBOX LIVE

12. YOU ARE DONE AND ACHIVEMENTS WILL BE IN THE ORDER YOU PLACED THEM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    The time stamps are still an issue. If you popped the achievements online, then MS has a record of when they were unlocked on their servers. So even if you edit the time stamps on your end, MS will still be able to see that you got them out of order.

Still, a nice tutorial on editing achievements. A little difficult to read through all the caps, but it covers anything you'd need to know to keep the random player from reporting you. Again, as I said before, MS can still see, though there isn't really any way to keep that from happening except to pop your achievements offline.

This tutorial goes best for those that thought ahead and actually DID pop their achievements offline. Pop them, edit them, sign on, and good old MS will be none the wiser.

Very interesting and handy information to know. Thank you both.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8151 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Great job on the TuT solid prime :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15492 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

SORRY IF ALL CAPS BOTHER YOU IT WAS DONE ON PURPOSE AS FAR AS IT GOES FOR ME I CAN READ THIS BETTER THAN LOWER CASE AND THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE LIKE THAT FOR OTHERS.....BIGGER IS BETTER....lol.....but if all you have problems i will fix. Also the time stamps just like emerald said cannot be changed if it was unlocked online...Xbox live keeps a tab on all your progress and only way is like he said to do it offline. I play all my non multiplayer games offline and get achivements offline so its not a problem. Dont try to do Multiplayer Achivements Unlocks using Profile editor as it will eventually lead to a gamerscore reset...even if you unlock using offline feature...it will look too suspicious.

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

** Giving the thread a proper title + a prefix [Tutorial]**
    ** First post edited - was written in all capital letters **
    ** Thread moved to proper forum **

Nice tutorial bro, keep up the good work :)
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9404 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast