360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Minecraft leaderboard stats editor tool doesn't work
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

Minecraft leaderboard stats editor tool doesn't work

Hey,
    So I used the minecraft leaderboard stats editor tool for xbox360 and do all right , but the leaderboard doesn't change (I tried few times, play in a survival map and showed in the leaderboard but in the lase places and just with what i did in the map and not what i edited in the tool...) , I just did a search about it and I found that just the minecraft trial game from the xbox game store has the 5871f...GPD and the minecraft XBOX360 Edition has another GPD! (4AD...) , But I can't edit in the tool the minecraft xbox360 edition gpd...
    Please help me, Thank you so much!!!
    P.S. - Here the release : http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...-stats-editor/
    :)

Array

Re: Minecraft leaderboard stats editor tool doesn't work

Please write a solution, I don't know what to do...

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Only thing I think would be causing the issue is that you need to stay Offline until you have the modded GPD in your Profile. If you sign into XBL after to extract the GPD, then the GPD you just extracted becomes useless and will not work anymore.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14301 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Idlehands88 For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    Only thing I think would be causing the issue is that you need to stay Offline until you have the modded GPD in your Profile. If you sign into XBL after to extract the GPD, then the GPD you just extracted becomes useless and will not work anymore.
    My xbox was online when I extracted the GPD from my profile, So I need to stay offline and then extract my GPD?
    Thanks for the reply!!!

Array

So If I went online after I mod my gpd, it won't work? But if I stay online some time, move my profile and mod my GPD , It will work?

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Aviatar View Post
    So If I went online after I mod my gpd, it won't work? But if I stay online some time, move my profile and mod my GPD , It will work?
    No, when you go to mod your GPD you HAVE to stay offline until you put the modded GPD back into your Gamertag. If you connect to Xbox LIVE while still modding the GPD or before you add the modded GPD file back into your Gamertag, then the GPD you are modding becomes useless and will not work. Once you connect to LIVE you get a new GPD file that is synced to Microsoft's servers. So if you try to use an old GPD file Microsoft's server will overwrite it with the newer unmodded version. That is why you have to stay Offline when modded a GPD because you are modding your new GPD and not an old GPD.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14301 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Idlehands88 For This Useful Post:

Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Aviatar View Post
    wot idle is saying is singn out of xbox live move your profile mod the gpd stay singd out while doing this insert the modded gpd sign in but not xbox live start up minecraft wait for it to load then sign in i think

10. The Following User Says Thank You to matthewjohn For This Useful Post:

Array

No, when you go to mod your GPD you HAVE to stay offline until you put the modded GPD back into your Gamertag. If you connect to Xbox LIVE while still modding the GPD or before you add the modded GPD file back into your Gamertag, then the GPD you are modding becomes useless and will not work. Once you connect to LIVE you get a new GPD file that is synced to Microsoft's servers. So if you try to use an old GPD file Microsoft's server will overwrite it with the newer unmodded version. That is why you have to stay Offline when modded a GPD because you are modding your new GPD and not an old GPD.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewjohn View Post
    wot idle is saying is singn out of xbox live move your profile mod the gpd stay singd out while doing this insert the modded gpd sign in but not xbox live start up minecraft wait for it to load then sign in i think
    But I modded my GPD and it's staying with the values that I put in the GPD, So if I stay offline for some time and move my profile to dok, extract my GPD and mod it again (but it with the same values that i modded) It will work?
    Thanks!!!
    Last edited by Aviatar; 01-26-2014 at 06:47 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast