360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Hi May I ask some questions
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Hi May I ask some questions

I'm new here....Obviously and If this is the wrong place, please transfer it to the right area, but I know a lot of pros are on this site. I lost my save data on Blue Dragon, I want to re-play through FF XIII 2, with cools stats and Vanille and Fang and stuff, I also think it'd be cool to play Soul Calibur V with some Ezio and Algol created charters with their moves, so I ask these things.

PLEASE just, transfer it to the right section, I don't mean to intrude, but I've been reading around online and keep getting bad things.

So

1. What USB Flash Drives work with the Xbox 360 Slim? I have the Gears of War model, I doubt that makes a difference, but what besides Microsoft's overpriced flash drives will work with them?

2. I do not at all plan to use these online or for achievements, so what's the risk of ban?

That's basically all I wish to know. What's the compatibility list for the 360 S, so I can join in and get some cool saves and editors off this site. Thank you in advance, and again I apologize for placing this in the wrong spot.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Milkmanfire For This Useful Post:

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: Hi May I ask some questions

no worries dude , first , welcome and enjoy your stay here and for the blue dragon there a editor for it and also for FFXIII-2
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18442 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Serious_M For This Useful Post:

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Thread moved to proper forum.

Hello Milkmanfire. welcome to 360haven.

Xbox 360 USB Device Compatibility - An updated list
    Xbox 360 USB Device Compatibility
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9425 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

1. get a usb flash drive that is a least 1gb, i have generic usb flash drives and they all work fine on my 360 slim, even if it says that it fails the integrity test it will still work fine

2. i have used a lot editors and have never got banned so as long as your not using it online or telling others that your modding your game you should be fine

btw welcome to 360haven hope you have fun here :D
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24477 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array

Pretty much any USB will work, it has to be at LEAST 1GB in size and you can only convert up to 16GB to use as an MU on the xbox. So if you buy a 32GB USB then only 16GB of that can be used. Best thing to do is ask an employee at the store you are going to be buying the USB from and also ask if you can return it and get a refund if it's not compatible.

Also if you plan on using the mods for offline ONLY then the chance of getting banned is non-existent because Microsoft can't see if you are using a modified save or not, but if you use the save in offline mode (still connected to LIVE), and you modded the damage you do and there is also a Leaderboard stat for Most Damage Dealt, then you're chance of getting banned is about 45-60%. So offline ONLY is no chance, but if you mod the save and the save effects a Leaderboard stat, then you have a pretty good chance of getting banned.

Hope that helps :P

Also Serious_M can you at least read the whole post before replying to it, he didn't ask or want anything about a Blue Dragon Editor or a FFXII-2 Editor. I know you want to get your post count up, but at least do it without causing spam...
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14317 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Idlehands88 For This Useful Post:

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    Pretty much any USB will work, it has to be at LEAST 1GB in size and you can only convert up to 16GB to use as an MU on the xbox. So if you buy a 32GB USB then only 16GB of that can be used. Best thing to do is ask an employee at the store you are going to be buying the USB from and also ask if you can return it and get a refund if it's not compatible.

Also if you plan on using the mods for offline ONLY then the chance of getting banned is non-existent because Microsoft can't see if you are using a modified save or not, but if you use the save in offline mode (still connected to LIVE), and you modded the damage you do and there is also a Leaderboard stat for Most Damage Dealt, then you're chance of getting banned is about 45-60%. So offline ONLY is no chance, but if you mod the save and the save effects a Leaderboard stat, then you have a pretty good chance of getting banned.

Also Serious_M can you at least read the whole post before replying to it, he didn't ask or want anything about a Blue Dragon Editor or a FFXII-2 Editor. I know you want to get your post count up, but at least do it without causing spam...
    i know he didn,t ask for it but i want to point him in the right direction , he can use a editor for both these games. (PS NO SPAM )
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18442 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Serious_M For This Useful Post:

Array

Thank you for the list and moving this to the right forum, this is a nice community I can tell I'm going to like this place. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post

That is all great to know it helps a lot! :D. Good to know about being offline too, but I do see now I have to be very careful when I want to play my RPG's connected to the internet so a download to finish, but hey if the #1 guy in Tales of Vespiria Leaderboards is still online, it shouldn't be too hard. :p

And Seious he does have a point, I did not ask for an editor, but thanks for the heads up none the less sir.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    1. get a usb flash drive that is a least 1gb, i have generic usb flash drives and they all work fine on my 360 slim, even if it says that it fails the integrity test it will still work fine

2. i have used a lot editors and have never got banned so as long as your not using it online or telling others that your modding your game you should be fine

btw welcome to 360haven hope you have fun here :D

Hmmm...Would you mind sharing what that USB is to be sure, you know to go down on my testing with other ones.

I love the anime, like smileys on this site. Just a random side note.....But Yeah I already got Horizon, because from all I read it seems that is the best save editor to use around here.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Milkmanfire View Post
    Thank you for the list and moving this to the right forum, this is a nice community I can tell I'm going to like this place. ^_^

That is all great to know it helps a lot! :D. Good to know about being offline too, but I do see now I have to be very careful when I want to play my RPG's connected to the internet so a download to finish, but hey if the #1 guy in Tales of Vespiria Leaderboards is still online, it shouldn't be too hard. :p

And Seious he does have a point, I did not ask for an editor, but thanks for the heads up none the less sir.

Hmmm...Would you mind sharing what that USB is to be sure, you know to go down on my testing with other ones.

I love the anime, like smileys on this site. Just a random side note.....But Yeah I already got Horizon, because from all I read it seems that is the best save editor to use around here.
    my usbs are a duracell 2gb flash drive and 2gb micro center, and duracell 8gb flash drive(i use this for my ps3)

and i also love anime
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24477 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast