360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
New Tomb Raider, Think it'll be good or bad?
Register
    DaisanIII

Question New Tomb Raider, Think it'll be good or bad?

Not going to lie I am pretty excited for it. Can't even explain why but I'll know for sure once I get to see some game-play.

Like the whole character persona development and I believe they hinted at some sort of upgrade system or gaining the ability to travel further into the island, don't know if it'll be tied to story or a separate menu system.

Extorris
    Array

Re: New Tomb Raider, Think it'll be good or bad?

Don't get me wrong, when they showed it at E3 last year. Her orgasmic moans of pain made me aroused. But this is yet another Tomb Raider game that looks to be promising. My last favourite was Underworld.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8136 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Don't get me wrong, when they showed it at E3 last year. Her orgasmic moans of pain made me aroused. But this is yet another Tomb Raider game that looks to be promising. My last favourite was Underworld.
    couldnt agree more XD, but i do hope it will be good.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24461 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Noctis Caelum

yea the E3 showing of it look ok but i dont think it will match up with the old ones

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    yea the E3 showing of it look ok but i dont think it will match up with the old ones
    It's best it has a new look to it though. Looked pretty damn sweet.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8136 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Noctis Caelum

It's best it has a new look to it though. Looked pretty damn sweet.
    lol u might be rite but u have to admit the old ones were sick ass hell..just hated those confusing ass puzzles....

Array
    Twitter: @

Agree, also the arcade one "The Last Guardian" i suppose, wasnt that bad either, espicially with co-op)))
    On topic: I hope its gonna be good... it should be... or i ruin the day it was first mentioned as a game, coz i dont need QTE action-packed adventure =/
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5309 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 88 Times in 28 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3

Array

I'm personally excited for the survival aspect I read about in EGM (facebook). I've always been a big fan of survival games. I just hope that they don't make her as much of a sexual target as before. The older Tomb Raider games were a bit boring in retrospect because of how...disproportionate her body was. It always put me off the game to see that type of sexy body in the middle of a battle and get distracted for even a half second.
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 32 || Thanks : 5 || Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

[CENTER][IMG]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2765/9zk5.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=century gothic]"Be Happy." - Lucy[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]