360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
The Witcher 2 Xbox 360?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    wraith512

Question The Witcher 2 Xbox 360?

OK I cannot find out many things on this game, so I decided to make a thread cuz I have no earthly idea what the world is going on here. OK first things first HOW do you save?????? Second the items you get in arena do they transfer over to story mode or what? and on that same note does your skills and other items etc transfer? Anyone care to help. plz

I don't know why I am having a hard time, I think it might be because I did not start the game really, but went straight into the arena.
    BTW Moderators if this in the incorrect forum can you feel obliged to move to correct one thank you :)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wraith512 For This Useful Post:

tukiya

Re: The Witcher 2 Xbox 360 ????????????????????

what happens in arena, stays in arena.. how bout that?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tukiya For This Useful Post:

Haven's Warrior lv55

Array
    Arena and story are completely different so items/levels will be different.. And theres a save option when you press start .. Right next to load game!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5419 || Posts : 771 || Thanks : 286 || Thanked 280 Times in 130 Posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pk89 For This Useful Post:

Array

I just got this game last night and I can see how things can look confusing. This game was made for PC...ported to the 360 with enhancements, hence the Enhanced Edition.
    Both answers are correct. What happens in the arena is separate from the main game and YES saving is as simple as pressing the Start button. One thing I did notice about this game was how it almost feels like they crammed the controls into the 360 controller. It might just be me...LOL anyways I hope this helps.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xSaiintx For This Useful Post:

wraith512

Quote Originally Posted by l3andr09 View Post
    Arena and story are completely different so items/levels will be different.. And theres a save option when you press start .. Right next to load game!

Quote Originally Posted by xSaiintx View Post
    I just got this game last night and I can see how things can look confusing. This game was made for PC...ported to the 360 with enhancements, hence the Enhanced Edition.
    Both answers are correct. What happens in the arena is separate from the main game and YES saving is as simple as pressing the Start button. One thing I did notice about this game was how it almost feels like they crammed the controls into the 360 controller. It might just be me...LOL anyways I hope this helps.
    OK thanks for the info, I now understand you cannot port any of the items over to the story but what about saving in the arena its not as simple as you say by pressing start and saving. It does not give me that option in arena.

Haven's Warrior lv55

Array
    You can't save in the arena ..

Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5419 || Posts : 771 || Thanks : 286 || Thanked 280 Times in 130 Posts

wraith512

Re: The Witcher 2 Xbox 360?

Quote Originally Posted by l3andr09 View Post
    You can't save in the arena ..

You can't save in the arena what treachery is this!!!???
    Hmmmm welll that blows like no other damn

tukiya

Quote Originally Posted by xSaiintx View Post
    i played witcher 1 many times & i had to use keyboard u cant use wireless receiver or motioninjoy for controller, but when they released witcher 2 for PC & 360 i gotta say its much more comforting playing w/ a controller :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast