360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dragonball Z - Ultimate Tenkaichi Modding - Saves Needed!
Register
Page 1 of 36 1234561126 ... LastLast
    Extorris
    Array

Dragonball Z - Ultimate Tenkaichi Modding - Saves Needed!

So some stores have been starting to sell the game early, comes out Tuesday (USA) officially, but yeah. I'm sure the game is leaked somewhere or someone has a copy of it, If so let me know, so we can start testing for my editor :)
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8129 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Dragonball Z - Ultimate Tenkaichi Modding - Saves Needed!

Dont scare me like that, i thought that the game is came out already >_> coz im lurking day n night for this game
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5302 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 88 Times in 28 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3

klepto

Your making an editor, mucho kick arse. I hear it has a create a character mode and all that, an editor would make things much easier ;)

Array

Renegade I have you added on my other account but not on my newest it's either Visual Element or Visualiser delete one of em' and add my new account "Empoisoned"

I'll be getting the game soon. :)

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by klepto View Post
    Your making an editor, mucho kick arse. I hear it has a create a character mode and all that, an editor would make things much easier ;)
    I always make editors for DBZ/Sonic games.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8129 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I always make editors for DBZ/Sonic games.
    i look forward to your awesome editor you will make for this game
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    So some stores have been starting to sell the game early, comes out Tuesday (USA) officially, but yeah. I'm sure the game is leaked somewhere or someone has a copy of it, If so let me know, so we can start testing for my editor :)
    I have the game already, what do you need?

EDIT - Working on Editor - Renegade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. The Following User Says Thank You to krispin149 For This Useful Post:

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by krispin149 View Post
    I have the game already, what do you need?

EDIT: gonna post save with stats.

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi.rar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	3624

this is from hero mode, self made story where you fly around on map and follow a parallel universe's story.
    Do you have MSN or AIM?

Xbox 360:

Page 1 of 36 1234561126 ... LastLast