360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Could someone help? can't use ellipse after update.
Register

Array

Could someone help? can't use ellipse after update.

"ERROR an aurithmetic operation has caused an overflow" could someone tell me what the hell this even means??? cause its now the constant error message i get whenever i try to open a save on any editor when using ellipse.. this all started after the last update, i even tried system restore but it won't let me open the program without updating it, thus making it useless.. i don't understand, it worked perfectly fine till now.. anyone else experiencing this? and is there any possible way to fix it?

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Could someone help? can't use ellipse after update.

We don't support Ellipse, so we wouldn't know. You should go to http://myxboxsaves.com/ and ask them.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    We don't support Ellipse, so we wouldn't know. You should go to http://myxboxsaves.com/ and ask them.
    well i downloaded it from this site and it worked fine till the last update.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

When kill_seth posted the download link, he mentioned that the program is being developed for MyXboxSaves, where the link itself also takes you. People have posted download links to Horizon and Modio in the past as well, but we still don't support those tools either.

If going to MyXboxSaves is out of the question for you, you're free to ask what the deal is here: http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...eta-1-0-1-6-a/ (the thread where kill_seth posted his download link). That said, 360 Haven still doesn't officially support Ellipse, so we encourage anybody who has any problems with it to take them up with MyXboxSaves.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    When kill_seth posted the download link, he mentioned that the program is being developed for MyXboxSaves, where the link itself also takes you. People have posted download links to Horizon and Modio in the past as well, but we still don't support those tools either.

If going to MyXboxSaves is out of the question for you, you're free to ask what the deal is here: http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...eta-1-0-1-6-a/ (the thread where kill_seth posted his download link). That said, 360 Haven still doesn't officially support Ellipse, so we encourage anybody who has any problems with it to take them up with MyXboxSaves.
    NVM.. somehow it fixed itself, could have been a buggy update or something cause i uninstalled/reinstalled the program and now it works fine again.. thanks for trying to help m8.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

You're welcome. I'm glad you got it sorted out.

/closed

--Gamefaqs.com

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post: