360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dungeon Defenders Color Modding
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    snooz

Dungeon Defenders Color Modding

I am trying to figure out how to make a weapon that is the color red and has that neon/glowing kind of affect to it. If someone could post a picture on where to put in the hex codes, and if you could also post the hex codes that would be great! Thanks a lot.

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Dungeon Defenders Color Modding

I have already posted the locations for color modding a few weeks ago... http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...dding-Tutorial

To make a color glow just set the value higher then 3F800000 (100% color). The max you can set the color to is 4F000000 (2147483647).
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14297 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Idlehands88 For This Useful Post:

Gfx Artist

Array

really... and i even posted some on this in my tutorial lol, take the time to read the existing tutorials or use the search feature.

Realize my tutorial is related to Character modding, but the hex/colors below the picture are related to everything.
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...orial-%2Av2%2A
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4740 || Posts : 157 || Thanks : 11 || Thanked 133 Times in 31 Posts

-Gamertag- SSSTONERRR

Goal:

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SSSTONERRR For This Useful Post:

Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Lmao and the spamming of beggars continues..........
    Downloads : 183 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 5438 || Posts : 521 || Thanks : 506 || Thanked 221 Times in 83 Posts

Thanks Original Boss your a beast!

snooz

Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy View Post
    Lmao and the spamming of beggars continues..........
    I was not spamming dude i was just asking a question because i could not find it when i searched for it.
    Also i have another question if anyone can answer it im confused because i dont know what code to put in for the primary colors.

For Example:
    If i want to make the primary color red and the secondary color red how am i supposed to find out the hex code for all of the secondary and primary colors?

Gfx Artist

Array

Quote Originally Posted by snooz View Post
    I was not spamming dude i was just asking a question because i could not find it when i searched for it.
    Also i have another question if anyone can answer it im confused because i dont know what code to put in for the primary colors.

For Example:
    If i want to make the primary color red and the secondary color red how am i supposed to find out the hex code for all of the secondary and primary colors?
    Simple- Trial and error... lol like how most people first found out
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4740 || Posts : 157 || Thanks : 11 || Thanked 133 Times in 31 Posts

-Gamertag- SSSTONERRR

Goal:

snooz

trial and error is not simple though lol...... i dont know where to start with trial and error..

Edit: I think i might have figured it out if you could please tell me if im doing this right!

1) I found a color wheel
    2) I click on the color Red
    3) The hex code it gives me is FF1414

Is that the code that i put into the primary and secondary color slots? my other question is it is only 6 digits so do i just add an 00 to the end?

Gfx Artist

Array

Go look at Idlehands88's picture to find the locations for the colors (red, green, blue) link here
    and if you need color (saturation of colors, as well as location for character colors [red, green, blue]) look on my thread link here

To get the color you want (example: red) you will need to locate the red color (4 byte [float value]) in the weapon/character sting. then figure out what saturation you want (intensity of the color) then replace the red color (4 byte [float value]) **Use either Idlehands88's picture, or my picture (depending of what you are modding) as a reference and remember to change the array of bytes shown to 00-0F if it is not on that by default**

Please do not attempt color modding if you are just starting out modding, figure out how to effectively mod weapons, then progress into color modding, then character skills, and character color modding. **Unless you are wanting a headache or two.**

-Gamertag- SSSTONERRR

Goal:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SSSTONERRR For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast