360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Anyone good at making emblems on the Rockstar social club site want to help me?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Anyone good at making emblems on the Rockstar social club site want to help me?

I have spent more hours then I would like to admit attempting to create the "Zerg" emblem from Starcraft/Starcraft 2. I am terrible at creating emblems and am finally ready to just give up and create the word Zerg instead, which is much less satisfying. I am hoping that someone who is comfortable with the Rockstar emblem editor could help me out and create it for me. I would have to either join your crew temporarily or you join mine so that I could obtain the emblem once it is done.

Link to the emblem photo-http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...th-d48th8f.png

Or just google Zerg Emblem Starcraft if you want to use a different image to create from.

If you would require some sort of compensation, like GTA online in-game cash, let me know and we'll try to work something out. I really want this emblem for my crew.

Lastly, if you don't have time to create an Emblem for someone else, which is completely understandable and okay, but you created something amazing for your crew, I would enjoy if you posted an image of it. I like seeing other people's masterpieces and comparing them to my....creations.

Array

Re: Anyone good at making emblems on the Rockstar social club site want to help me?

What stuff have you made? Although I haven't spent any real time into fiddling with the tool I made a temporary one that I like well enough.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4908 || Posts : 320 || Thanks : 507 || Thanked 97 Times in 52 Posts

Help me get 16 GB's of Space on Dropbox. = ] http://db.tt/ZPUdJHeX
    GTA V Online Crew Recruitment/ Forum http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...um/#post225160

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

Re: Anyone good at making emblems on the Rockstar social club site want to help me?

I'm wondering if it might be possible to just hijack the workspace in memory and inject your own crap, I'm begining to suspect it works in the unfortunate manner of spawning a specific sprite and designating it some properties like colour codes, coordinates, layer number etc in which case a memory hacks not going to be helpful at all.
    A shame the editor is so tame really, WWEs stuff would have been a better approach, especially considering what can be done with that!
    Last edited by 8Ball; 10-04-2013 at 10:39 PM.
    Downloads : 101 || Uploads : 18 || Rep Power : 5613 || Posts : 574 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 463 Times in 200 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    What stuff have you made? Although I haven't spent any real time into fiddling with the tool I made a temporary one that I like well enough.
    Nothing good. I'm waiting to see if someone can make this before I start making mediocre emblems for fun.

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

Only thing i can make close to it........ that was not a walk in the PARK! tooo make....lol

not quite like it but its dang close ...lol problably could made it smaller......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vgrb.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	13159
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5797 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SiN For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by SiN View Post
    Only thing i can make close to it........ that was not a walk in the PARK! tooo make....lol

not quite like it but its dang close ...lol problably could made it smaller......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vgrb.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	13159
    ITS BEAUTIFUL!!! how are you so amazing. It looks a billion times better than anything i could've ever made. Would you like to join my clan or I join yours for a minute to transfer it? What can I give you for it?

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

send a invite..
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5797 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Haven Donator
    Array

We Are the Swarm is the name of the clan i took invite only off. Idk your gamertag.

I searched for xl Prophet lx and it came up with no results.
    Last edited by reluctantkill3r; 10-04-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast