360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Skyrim - Modded Save Pack and Request Thread
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BubbleGump

Skyrim - Modded Save Pack and Request Thread

~BubbleGump~

I am no longer taking requests on this forum, if you wish to post a request, please refer to my xboxmb forum here: http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/103-elde...st-thread.html

I apologize for any inconvenience

SAVE PACK:
    My Save Pack includes both Testing Hall Saves, and Pre-CC Saves (before the character Creation Menu)

TESTING HALL:
    save pack includes God Saves for every race, you will be inside the Testing Hall (do not worry, unlike many other "Testing Hall" saves, you will NOT be stuck, a path leading out of the Testing Hall is available, and will lead you to the main objective).
    1) ALL saves are at the VERY beginning of the game, only thing completed is entering Helgen Keep.
    2) ALL saves are level 300 characters
    3) DO NOT open the Enchanted Weapons and Armor Boxes, it WILL crash your game, unless you transfer the save to a high end PC.
    4) DISCLAIMER: All the races, except for Nord, load with invisible heads, I do not know how, or why, but I can not find a way to fix this besides playing the saves on the PC. If you play in 1st Person View, you wont notice any difference, but if you play in 3rd person, I suggest the Nord save.
    5) please report all bugs, I will try to fix anything bugged and reupload, besides the invisible head...

PRE-CC
    Ive added 3 types of Pre-CC saves to the pack, all are level 1, and before the Character Creation

Low includes
    - 100,000 gold
    - 1,000 lockpicks
    - +50 modifier on ALL skills (they are at 0, but show 50, so you can level them normally, but have the benefits of a higher skill while playing)
    - +500 modifier on Health, Stamina, and Magicka
    - Full set of Daedric Weapons, and Armor
    - 1,000 Carry Weight (500 base Carry Weight, with a +500 modifier)

Medium includes
    - 1,000,000 gold
    - 10,000 lockpick
    - 50 rating on ALL skills
    - +50 modifier on ALL skills (making it a total of 100 rating on all skills)
    - 500 Health, Stamina, and Magicka
    - +500 modifier on Health, Magicka, and Stamina (giving a total of 1,000 on all 3)
    - Full Set of Daedric Armor, and Weapons
    - 100,000 Carry Weight (1000 base Carry Weight with a +99,000 modifier)

High includes
    - 99,999,999 gold
    - 999,999 lockpick
    - 50 rating on ALL Skills
    - +900 modifier on ALL skills (giving a total of 950 rating on all skills)
    - 1,000 on Health, Magicka, and Stamina
    - +1,000 modifier on Health, Magicka, and Stamina (giving a total of 2,000 on all 3)
    - Full Set of Daedric Armor and Weapons
    - Skeleton Key (an unbreakable lockpick)
    - 1,000,000 carry weight (1,000 base Carry Weight with a +999,000 modifier)

God includes
    - complete spell book (every spell, power, and shout in the game, dragon souls still needed, and do not spend dragon souls on the shouts with no info/picture)
    - auto-level to 100 (so u have 99 skill points to spend right from the start)
    - full set of daedric armor and weapons
    - 1,000,000 carry weight (1,000 base carry weight with a +999,000 modifier)
    - 52,000 Health Magicka and Stamina (1,000 base Health, Magicka and stamina, with a +51,000 modifier)
    - 5900 rating on ALL skills (100 base rating, with a +5800 modifier)
    - ALL map markers
    - 99,999,999 gold
    - 999,999 lock pick
    - Skeleton Key

Added in v2:
    God Pre-CC Save

Download My Save Pack from MediaFire

Download My Skyrim Save Pack (v2) from MediaFire

~BubbleGump~
    Last edited by BubbleGump; 12-04-2011 at 11:05 AM. Reason: to add updated save pack link/info

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BubbleGump For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Skyrim - Modded Save Pack and Request Thread

Nice start. I've also encountered this odd no head glitch. There is probably a simple fix that we are overlooking

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by turk645 View Post
    Nice start. I've also encountered this odd no head glitch. There is probably a simple fix that we are overlooking
    This is how you fix the missing head glitch (until they fix it with a patch)
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...ng-head-bug%29

Yes this is the only way and is confirmed to work with all the races that you can choose from (Trying this glitch with a Dremora, Werewolf, Dragon ect... will not work)

BubbleGump

Quote Originally Posted by oHORIZONSo View Post
    This is how you fix the missing head glitch (until they fix it with a patch)
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...ng-head-bug%29

Yes this is the only way and is confirmed to work with all the races that you can choose from (Trying this glitch with a Dremora, Werewolf, Dragon ect... will not work)
    seems like a lot of work for a public save pack, lol

but yeh, ill work on getting all the saves unglitched, but for now, the original save pack is staying up, cuz this will take a while, and im swamped with saves

Haven Donator

Array

Nice! BTW can you add all enchantments to the enhancement tool?
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5952 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

BubbleGump

Quote Originally Posted by Insane JIC View Post
    Nice! BTW can you add all enchantments to the enhancement tool?
    all the good enchantments are included in the testing hall saves, if they aren't, please let me know ASAP

BubbleGump

i am heading to bed for the night, so if you submit a request, it will most likely not be filled until tomorrow (11-30-11) around Noon (USA Eastern Time)

first come first serve on the request line (if u post or PM the first request, your #1 in line for tomorrow, and so on, and so forth)

I apologize for not being able to fill anymore requests tonight, my fingers are tired , but like I said, I'll be filling more requests first thing tomorrow (after my poop, shower, and shave of course )

Haven Donator
    Array

nice save does any of ur save got a one hit kill weapon thanks for the save..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast