360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Can anyone edit my Skyrim Save?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Notahax

Can anyone edit my Skyrim Save?

I know what you guys are thinking.. I am some leacher that is posting on this forum for help.. I want to assure you guys that I am not. I just registered on this site from hearing great things about this site, so far I am in love with it.. I really did not have any time to post and set my account up, therefore this will be my first post.

I was wondering if you guys can edit my save for MAX health and Magicka.. That is all I ask from a great community..

Thank you

Save: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GHNH1HZ0

Inactive Member
    Array

Re: Can anyone edit my Skyrim Save?

Quote Originally Posted by Notahax View Post
    I know what you guys are thinking.. I am some leacher that is posting on this forum for help.. I want to assure you guys that I am not. I just registered on this site from hearing great things about this site, so far I am in love with it.. I really did not have any time to post and set my account up, therefore this will be my first post.

I was wondering if you guys can edit my save for MAX health and Magicka.. That is all I ask from a great community..

Thank you

All i know how to do is mod gold so i can do that if you want

Notahax

Thanks for the help, but I have figured out how to do the same.. Trying to research on how to do the health and magicka.. Thank you for your help, you are kind.

Array

Just Wondering Someone Can Mod This For Me...

-500 Or 1,000 Health.. 5,000 Magicka, Stamina.. Max Carry Weight.. And If So 250 Lockpicks And A Good Amount Of Gold To Start With But Not Going To Overboard- P.S O I Don't Know If Anyone Can Make It So What Every Race I Start With All My Stats Start At 25...-

This Save Is Right Before The Character Creation

http://www.mediafire.com/?t1qbdsmag7c2b13

Haven Donator

Array

Thank you

You definitely are no offense...Besides there are some pretty good saves before character creation.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5929 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Thanks for the help, but I have figured out how to do the same.. Trying to research on how to do the health and magicka.. Thank you for your help, you are kind.
    You can try this, i think i did it right not sure lol, let me know if it worked, also dont forget to rehash and resign

Attachment 3997

Notahax

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    You can try this, i think i did it right not sure lol, let me know if it worked, also dont forget to rehash and resign

Attachment 3997
    Thank you! It has worked.

This is the nicest community of forums i've been in a long time.. Thank you guys! Time to contribute. :)

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Thank you! It has worked.

This is the nicest community of forums i've been in a long time.. Thank you guys! Time to contribute. :)
    glad i could help you
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!