360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Looking for Borderland 2 CO-OP Players
Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Noctis Caelum

Looking for Borderland 2 CO-OP Players

If your getting Borderlands 2 and wanna do co-op please put your gamertag here...So far i have about 10 people on my fr that i will be playing with but want alot more lol...Mainly cause they hate using modded weapons..Me and Idlehands love it lol..Again this thread is if u want to play with me online...

Gamertag-
    Age-

I say age cause i hate playing with little kids, so if your are young but are not immature with a squeaky voice enter your gamertag and age....Also you can PM that stuff too if u dont want everyone to know it..

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Looking for Borderland 2 CO-OP Players

im already on your friend's list :P, but im going to be playing with my other friends >.> lol, but maybe we will play together sometime, and yes im getting this game lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

I forgot to add you ages ago mainly due to me not being on xbox as much as i used to be but i will add you now also i dont have a mic im not much of a talker anyway

EDIT

what games do you have right now that are multiplayer/CO OP ?

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Uzumaki View Post
    I forgot to add you ages ago mainly due to me not being on xbox as much as i used to be but i will add you now also i dont have a mic im not much of a talker anyway

EDIT

what games do you have right now that are multiplayer/CO OP ?
    too human, resident evil 5, madden 13, gears of war 1 and mass effect 3. I will be getting Dead space 3, borderlands 2, halo 4 and others...Love co-op games...We dont have to talk lol..Just rape the AI....Just got done watching vids of youtube and im not sure what character to be yet

Fine cloud be that way..lol...Its cool well hopefully we do play soon...I still wanna whoop ur ass in madden 13

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Galactus_Phoenix View Post
    too human, resident evil 5, madden 13, gears of war 1 and mass effect 3. I will be getting Dead space 3, borderlands 2, halo 4 and others...Love co-op games...We dont have to talk lol..Just rape the AI....Just got done watching vids of youtube and im not sure what character to be yet

Fine cloud be that way..lol...Its cool well hopefully we do play soon...I still wanna whoop ur ass in madden 13
    Im assuming you dont like games such as red dead redemption or call of duty ?

Noctis Caelum

red dead redemption is actually in my top ten games i love on the 360..Call of duty only for the campaign...You see my gamerscore i play everything just trade my games in alot

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Galactus_Phoenix View Post
    red dead redemption is actually in my top ten games i love on the 360..Call of duty only for the campaign...You see my gamerscore i play everything just trade my games in alot
    Cool i got online ISO mods for red dead like god mode and stuff its hilarious hearing people complain about how i dont die they are mostly squeakers which makes it that more laughable

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Yo Galactus, I'm already on your list and will definitely play with you, but I'll leave my info here in-case others want to add me :P

Gamertag: IXI Exiled 0ne
    Mic: Yes
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14274 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Idlehands88 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast