360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Amazing Footage of US Marine taking Fire and being Hit by Machine Gun Taliban down a
Register
    Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Amazing Footage of US Marine taking Fire and being Hit by Machine Gun Taliban down a

This guy has got balls of steel he gets hit like three or four times i must say though its his own fault in a way because why would you try and move down when the enemy has a spot on you and you are not even with your squad and there is not much cover but still i salute this man for his bravery

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Amazing Footage of US Marine taking Fire and being Hit by Machine Gun Taliban dow

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    This guy has got balls of steel he gets hit like three or four times i must say though its his own fault in a way because why would you try and move down when the enemy has a spot on you and you are not even with your squad and there is not much cover but still i salute this man for his bravery

I salute him.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4958 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 271 || Thanked 100 Times in 56 Posts

Array

Re: Amazing Footage of US Marine taking Fire and being Hit by Machine Gun Taliban dow

Thank you sir for being as brave as you can be at a time like this!
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 4401 || Posts : 183 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts

You walk forwards, I walk backwards, You die, I live, You scream, I bring the silence, I am forever opposite.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

i salute him as well :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

this man is brave and tough
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18400 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Haven Donator
    Array

I just don't get it...why would you advanced by yourself directly downhill without coverage and firing randomly?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to arcona17 For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by arcona17 View Post
    I just don't get it...why would you advanced by yourself directly downhill without coverage and firing randomly?
    You don't. That's why he got hit. If (for some reason) he had to break away from his squad and move independently, he should have made his way along the hilltop (where there was less chance to get hit) to the right where there were large rocks to take up cover behind, and then move down with the rocks. It would have given him a much better (and safer) firing position. By going down that hill by himself, he's not only putting himself in danger, but now at least one other guy has to go down and drag him out, so he's also putting that guy in danger too.

Anybody who joins the military to fight for their country is brave and should be honored. But then there's that fine line between brave and stupid. Everything this guy did was undisciplined, with the sole exception of not breaking down when he got shot (a shot which he took like a champ). There is absolutely no reason to move down a ridge like that, ever. He was not following his training at all.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Retired Staff

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i salute him as well :)
    Same here but honestly it was not a great move from his part he should of stay with his unit not gone solo.
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15470 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts